Menu
Jessica Simpson--the perfect smile
Dec 24, 2007 21:08
  • KATRINA
I prefer Juliet Roberts although they both have a large mouth. Her smile is glamorous.
Mar 6, 2008 07:39
GUEST07722 I too am interested in getting invisalign while in China. Have been researching but have only found people looking. I imagine in the near future the service will be offered more readily (maybe its around here but it's certainly not easy to find!)
Damn- I should have got braces while in Thailand, where they are considered very cool!
Haha. Good luck and I will report back if I find any news.
I think you will have better luck looking in Beijing.. I'm in Hainan province.
My city is not particularly big or western.
Jul 13, 2008 23:05
  • GARYKINKADE
#1......very cute face with a nice smile.
#2......I've seen a better smile on a 5.5kg. large mouth bass. I'm sorry for saying that Jessica Simpson, your still a very beautiful woman.
Sep 16, 2008 03:47
  • CKPING
I would say a perfect smile comes from the heart rather than the feature of the face alone. It must be sincere and not as simple as a model posing for an advertisement. Usually a perfect smile comes from someone in the street, be it from a food stall holder or giving up his/her seat in the bus for a more needy person.
Sep 16, 2008 08:57
  • SETH
I must agree with GARYKINCAID, especially about the large mouth bass. But I do have one question concerning Jessica Simpson: she is such a pretty blonde girl, so why does she dye her roots brown?

Heh heh
Jun 1, 2009 01:51
GUEST96155 I don't care if she has the perfect smile or not. I'd still love to be able to spend some quality time with that smile and see how often I can make it show itself.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Jessica Simpson--the perfect smile
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code