Menu
Rent Apartment in Qingdao
Nov 27, 2007 21:19
  • ACREALESTATE
Hi, are you looking for a nice apartment to rent? Then you need a good real estate agency in Qigndao.

We, AC Real Estate, offer large selections of apartment / house / villa for rent in Qingdao. We also have nice serviced apartment for vacation rent. Please visit our website http://www.acqingdao.com for Qingdao property guide map, pictures of flats, local life information etc.

You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.

Dec 6, 2007 21:20
GUESTARNOLD i have a flat of 3 rooms in qingdao in hongkong road i am from u.s california i wana rent the two rooms to some people foreigner or chinese prefered girls and room are well furnished and new looking there is bed ,heater window,and someother furniture

if its ok just write to me e-mail as soon as possible

my e-mail yahoo.com|arnoldcena009
Jan 20, 2008 08:05
GUESTJENNY Hi, I'm looking for an apartment where I can also work in as an office. I need the apartment near Shangri La Hotel / the Olympic Sailing area and only need a short rental from May to August 2008. The (office) apartment need to be furnished and have internet access. The rent must be below HK$5000 all-in. If you need to know more about me / us, go to www.jjeventmanagement.com and check out our company's business. We need an apartment in Qingdao for an temporarily event for our colleagues from Hong Kong / Beijing. Most of us are Overseas Chinese.

Thanks and hear from you soon!
Jan 29, 2008 01:48
GUEST17641 May you pls. note me the square you need ? and How many people will work in ? any requirement about the furniture inside ? you can reply me by yahoo.com.cn|lindafengyd. tks
B.r
Linda
Feb 27, 2008 02:42
GUEST12999 Hello,Iam from Ukraine. We are looking for 3-4 rooms appartment to rent in 3year period.Please make an offer to hotmail.com.Rgds|proshchenko,Constantine.
May 7, 2008 13:19
GUEST83212 Hi i want to rent a flat,maybe share with student. near qigdao university. I need ti know whta price is?
Sep 17, 2008 01:22
GUEST10795 An apartment for the rent, near the 4th-May Square(PACIFIC PLAZA) 太平洋中心 in Qingdao, the apartment area is 95square meters. The aparment has two bedrooms, two barthrooms and kitcehroom, a living room and very clean. It can watch the 2008 Olympic Regatta clearly from this apartment. It is very convenient and useful facilities for people living in Qingdao( Tsingtao).
Sep 25, 2008 03:09
GUEST36574 hi ,
I am chinese student now in Sri Lanka will return to china shortly ,I AM LOOKING FOR an apartment in downtown qingdao to have an office and live , should have two rooms one bathroom ,heating and basic furniture,
hot water is a must..要备有电话线,装修完善,机场较近,购物方便。
月租金800元左右

联系电话:0094-81-2240377 (联系时间:上午 9:00-11:00)
下午 20:30分以后
Sep 28, 2008 03:02
GUEST13062 Here is a nice apartment for rent. This apartment belongs to me so you don’t need to pay any brokerage fee and just call me mobile +86-13210132709 to rent. It is located in the center of the city, close to supermarket, restaurant, and bank, very convenient to go everywhere. It is 104 square meters and has 2 floors (one is attic). There are two halls, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one kitchen and one study in the apartment. It also has all kinds of furniture including two TVs, refrigerator, two beds, wooden floor, wardrobes, radiator etc. and car park. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me. 13210132709
Oct 1, 2008 05:59
GUEST45163 hi i am a indian student, n m lookin for a apartment of 3 bedrooms near to QINGDAO TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY on a reasonable price. If ny1 is interested then please contact me at aol.com|utkarshrai89
Oct 11, 2008 08:06
GUESTYING LAYOUT: 3 bedrooms,2 bathroom;
SIZE: 129sqm
MONTHLY RENTAL: RMB 7000 (the shortest leasing term: ONE year);
LOCATION: tai ping jiao si lu ( ba da guan Area)kuang quan hua yuan
FACILITIES: nice garden, children's playground; tennis count.
Very new and full furnished, light color Simply and modern style
Located in the ba da guang Area, this apartment is very pretty and quiet. Have transport facilities. shopping is so convenient. , 5 minutes bus service to the Carrefour. And shopping center. 10 min can walk to the beach.
This apartment have unitive will fix floor follow your desire. Living room and bedrooms are al very nice and bright. You can watch seascape to pass through the window. It is comfortable to live in.
very kind neighborhoods.
avail immediately
interesting tenant please email hotmail.com|china_xuy2008
I will reply soon

Page 1 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent Apartment in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code