Menu
Rent Apartment in Qingdao
Mar 17, 2010 01:36
GUEST61575 hi,
I have a apartment about 50m2 , fully furnished accomodation with 24-hour hot water suppy, air-conditioning, free internet access, TV, laundry facilities , city center ,near the Qingdao library and Wanda plaza, Monthly rent around 1500 rmb ,Can rent 4months (from now to JULy).
If you need let me know
163.com|qdciqzym
May 12, 2010 03:48
Hey guys,

We are professional on offering service to foreigners in Qingdao. We could offer:
* Rent a home in Qingdao
* City Orientation service
* Short-term Leasing
* Setting up a representative office/company
* Assistance Settling In
* Tenancy management
* After-sales Service
* Value added service--Visa,work permit,maid,school,hospital,Satellite TV etc.

If you have any need of our help. please just contact us via relocationtoqingdao.com|service or you can speak directly to our Director, Mr.Frank, whose mobile phone number is :(0086)186-5322-2466. We can provide 7X24 hours service. our website is www.relocationtoqingdao.com
May 15, 2010 01:14
GUEST18982 Hello my name is ferdinand and i am living in Qingdao Loashan district.

I want to move to the city centre i would like to have some information about apartments around wusi square. So if you have any information please let me no.

2 or 3 bedrooms
1 or 2 bathrooms
nicely furnaced
my budget is max 5000 rmb/ month

e-mail live.nl|ferdinand

Ferdinand

May 15, 2010 01:16
GUEST18982 This is still availeble ?

Please let me know

live.nl|ferdinand
Jun 20, 2010 08:32
GUEST80164 Hello! We from Russia and want arrive in July to Qingdao. We want to rent apartment for a month. Us 3 persons and the child. Old Town more interesting for us, but we will consider other variants.
If you have a suitable apartment write please.

e-mail: mail.ru|s-ann89

Ann
Jul 6, 2010 22:03
GUEST47125 I have an apartment in Wanda 39 KARA with 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. Full utilities and furniture are available in this apartment.

There is a professional property manegement company which provides good security and services.

Wanda 39 KARA is located on the CBD of Qingdao city; close to Municipal liberary; convenient shopping in Carrefour nearby, Wanda Plaza and Van's department store; about 10 minutes' drive to the seaside.

The price is RMB2,300 per month, and for short-term leasing, the price is RMB4,000 per month. If you are interested in this apartment, please contact me quickly through gmail.com|qingdaoshunjia.
Jul 27, 2010 13:36
GUEST93140 hi im from spain im back to china next week. im loocking for apartament or guesthouse.. please contact me gmail.com|cecilioperegrin
Aug 1, 2010 23:41
GUEST35984 I have a Nice Sea view apartment, two room apartment, newly built and new decoration in Jiao Nan of Qingdao city,
(once the tunnel and bridge is build, it will be very quick to transfer between Qingdao and Jiaonan along the ocean side.)

all brand new facility, furniture,etc.( Fridge, air conditioner,LCD TV,Sofa, washing machine,microwave, shower,etc) Can rent in short or long term, ideal place for holiday in summer as its very close to the nice beach.

Location: Qingdao,Jiao Nan City, close to the beautiful No.1 Beach,Water City,Seashore and Jiao Nan city government,

Only 10-15 mins drive from Qingdao after tunnel& bridge is built.

Li Qun Shopping mall, many buses routes close by. ( No.8,10,101,2,etc)

Four Star Hotel: De Tail Hotel also close by.

Long term prefered, foreigner, Short term for holiday also can be considered.

Welcome to contact for more details and pictures.

Mobile: 13626484532
Email: qq.com|896679530

***Price negotiable and depend on the rent period.
***Not agent
Aug 12, 2010 02:31
  • LXX_5398210
hi dear friends
as we know , Qingdao beer festival is coming .any travellers who are worried about the apartments can contact us.we are professional in renting an apartment especially for foreigners. it's convinient and believable.our home page is www.relocationtoqingdao.com and you can send me email 163.com.we|lxx_5398210 are working for your smiles. ellen
Jan 26, 2011 02:42
I'm a real estate broker of Pacific,We have lots of apartments for rent,most of them are at the seaside.We have lots of foreign clients and the broker here can speak chinese/english/japanese/korean. the username is my cell phone number,my email is gmail.com|ahfei12 . wish you enjoy your life in qingdao china.

Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rent Apartment in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code