Menu
Olympic Accommodations
Nov 28, 2007 10:56
  • ACTARCH
Seeking to rent or sublet a condo for the month of August 2007 during the Olympics. I am an architect and my friend is a crane operator. There could be 1 or 2 others. We are good house keepers.
Nov 30, 2007 01:46
GUEST19110 Rent house for Olympic Games 2008
I have apartments at Zhong guan cun and I planned to rent them out during Beijing Olympics.
this is my own apartment, which has 1 bedroom, 0 living room, 1 Bathroom; 0 Kitchen, total 50sqm.

It’s a serviced apartment, best-decorated, built in 2006, 20 minutes subway to the Olympic park.

Location: zhongguancun street,very near( 1Kms distance ) to subway, 15 minuts bus to Olympics Park, 2 minuts walking to No.10 subway station,35-minute drive to the Capital international Airport

All kinds of restrauants are aound the apartment building.
good decoration and equipped with all electronics and facilities. You can live without any special preparation. Internet, wireless lan, and phone are ready.
Besides, you can enjoy the Chinese breakfast and private car if you need.

If you interest please contact me,i will send you some pictrues.

e-mail: 188.com|xl1981
msn:hotmail.com|my61go
mobile: (0086)13401130464
my name: chen yang hao
Jul 10, 2008 20:07
GUEST64280 I'm helping my business partner rent out his apartment over the Olympics. I am in Colorado and can assist with the transaction.
We have a 3 bedroom house in Wang Fu Garden, Bei Qi Jia, Chang Ping District, Beijing, China. Zip: 100229. This is just North of beijing, 3rd ring road. Three bedroom, three bath home.Sleeps six to eigth comfortably. Full kitchen, laundry, dining,sunroom.Tastefully decorated, wide screen TV's in every room and High speed internet. Daily maid service. Quite large approx 200sq meters. It is available the entire month of August. The price is 25,000RMB.for the 7th to the 23rd of August, any additional time is 1200RMB/day. It is in a gated community, close to restaraunts and shopping. It is quite nice and comfortable, convenient to public transportation or I can arrange for a car and driver. I can send you some photos . hotmail.com|dndixon
>>>
>>> David Dixon
>>> ________________________________
Jul 16, 2008 20:12
  • DREAMANDROSE
hello, i have an apartment that is suitable for your requirement, for more detail, you could contact me as soon as possible, my mobile is 86-13911410667 or e-mail me at yahoo.com.cn.thank|cindycozyhome you
Jul 16, 2008 21:45
  • VANESSA
New hotel apartment near Olympic stadium rent during the Olympic Games

The apartment is located near Beijing Workers’ Stadium, Gongti Bei Rd., Chaoyang District, Beijing, China. Beijing Workers' Stadium will hold the football quarter-finals and semi-finals during the 2008 Olympic Games. With an area of 75 sq m, the apartment contains living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, and it is fully equipped with television, Sofa, air condition, refrigerator, etc. Clean, sanitary and safe, the apartment enjoys star hotel management mode, convenient transportation and was registered in Beijing Public Security Bureau.

It fit for family to watch the Olympic Games.

The price is about 300US$ per day.
If you are interested in this apartment and your duration in Beijing is over 30 days, you can mail to hotmail.com|vanyang77, so that we can discuss in detail.

Jul 18, 2008 11:27
  • ACTARCH
Thank you. We have found accommodations
Post a Reply to: Olympic Accommodations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code