Menu
WANTED APARTMENT IN GUANGZHOU
Nov 30, 2007 19:18
  • TICTOK
Hi, British male 30s, friendly and cultured intends to travel to Guangzhou around late January and stay until mid to late February 2008, exact dates stilll to be confirmed. Seeks small clean one bedroom apartment on upper level of building, and which should have internal shower and toilet, have cooking and sleeping facilities, either part of fully furnished, will consider apartment share wich has seperate sleeping facilities with Chinese or other foreign national living within Guangzhou. I seek lower rental if possible as I intend to travel while visiting China.
All offers please give details of accommodation, exact location and rent amount for duration of my stay, thank you
Dec 12, 2007 03:14
GUESTJOAN CH... Goodday,
I am Madam Joan Chrisi from China, and i got your ad for an apartment in Guangzhou and i will love to rent mine out cos i am out of Chnia to Nigeria to meet my husband, get back to me if you r still interested in getting the apartment and i will get back to you with the Details and price asap. I hope to hear from you immediately. and you can get in tourch with me via: yahoo.com|joan_chrisi

Regards,
Joan Chrisi
Dec 26, 2007 22:50
  • AMYYAO
Hi , This is amy from guangzhou China , i can help you to rent an apartment , contact me by msn :hotmail.com|amy19858
Regards
Amy
Dec 3, 2008 05:16
GUESTGUESTSW hello,

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apt in Guangzhou. I'm considering a teaching job in Jan09. I would prefer to be close to the school, which is near:
Xisheng St, Tongxin Rd. Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province PRC, 510091

Please also include subway/bus info to/from the apt and the above address. Any other info will also be helpfull. Email: msn.com|sooky48823. Thanks.

Post a Reply to: WANTED APARTMENT IN GUANGZHOU
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code