Menu
Guide in Guangzhou
Dec 5, 2007 09:34
  • BROCCO
Neehao,
I am a photographer who is thinking of travelling in the Canton area.
I am NOT interested in tourism but want to see (and photograph) modern Chinese life.
I am looking for an experienced guide who can help me do this.
I have travelled in China before and enjoyed the experience.
I would probably go to Hong Kong and then Guangzhou and on to Guilin.
Any suggestions??
Dec 17, 2007 02:14
  • AMYYAO
Hi , This is Amy from guangzhou , i am an interpreter and sourcing agent from Guangzhou .
When you are coming to Guangzhou ? if i am available , i would like to be your interpreter and show u around guangzhou , for more information pls check my website :http://chinese-sourcing-agent.chapso.de/
i am looking forward to hearing from you
you can contact me by msn:hotmail.com|amy19858

Dec 17, 2007 19:53
  • BROCCO
Hi AMY,
Thank you for getting in touch and offering to help me.
I am planning to come to Ghanzhou in early Spring - March/April for about 30 days.
I dont want it to be too hot but also hope that there will have been some rain by then?? Last month I was in Guilin and the river Li was very dry!! Have things improved or is there still drought?
AS I said I am not very interested in tourism. A little but not too much.
I am much more interested in seeing the traditional ways of life and also the modern China - its people, landscapes and Industry. To give you a better idea and to see if you can help me maybe I should email you direct with some examples of the sort of things I want to see.
Anyway, Thank you very much for offering to help.......will you be able to organise transport and hotels, etc?
Best wishes, Brocco.
By the way, my REAL name is Warwick.
Dec 17, 2007 20:34
  • AMYYAO
Hi , Warwick,Thanks for your reply , pls email me more information . my email box is yahoo.com.cn|amy198567
i can arrange transportation and hotels , i got special deals with hotels .
Regards
Amy
Dec 17, 2007 20:59
  • BROCCO
Amy, just emailed you....Cant find your website....? Perhaps you could email me a link??
Thanks, Brocco, W.
Dec 20, 2007 22:26
  • ELLYSE
The website URL was already given above: http://chinese-sourcing-agent.chapso.de
I had no problem opening it.
Dec 21, 2007 16:12
GUEST11959 No problems now thanks. We're in contact. I hope to visit Guangzhou late March early April and then go on to the Guilin area, taking photographs of authentic Chinese life as I go.
Dec 21, 2007 16:31
  • BROCCO
Thanks, Ellyse, Yes I have got onto Amy's website (very good it is too!) and we are in contact.
I hope to travel in and around Guangzhou in late March or early April and then go on to the Guilin area.
Jan 14, 2008 04:09
  • MEMORY
Hi Brocco,

My name is Jasmin. I am originally from the beautiful province where Guilin is and am an independent interpreter based in Guangzhou. I speak fluent English, mandarin, Cantonese, some French and Italian. I offer business interpreting, tour guide & sourcing service to individuals and companies. For more information, please feel free to contact me.

Mail: hotmail.com|memorypond
Mobile: +86 134 5025 9476
Photos: http://memorypond.spaces.live.com/
Jan 16, 2008 16:30
GUEST24194 Send me an email michael.ma(at)chinglishfriend.com. I can find you a professional or amateur guide in Guangzhou.

Michael
Aug 16, 2010 11:31
GUEST20886 Hi. My name is Rakesh Manchanda from India , I am looking for sourcing agent to purchase PVC leather
For ladies bag/shoulder bag material in A-Grade stocklot. If you can help me in this please contact me.

Thanks
B.Regards
Rakesh Manchanda
E-mail: yahoo.co.in|impexdolphin
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guide in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code