Menu
Memorist, Zhang Zilin
Dec 7, 2007 08:46
  • LIONPOWER
Miss China Zhang Zilin crowned Miss World 2007, nothing new here, an event of 1st December.
I am astonish that no people writes in our forum about her except some negative headless theme.
I wish her in our memory as she is the history of success. Individually we are all busy so not possible to write more about her. Possible to write a big book about her if we share one line here.
I am starting with a picture, hope every body will write a line about her. May post picture too.

Dec 7, 2007 11:42
  • GRIZ326
It surprised me that she is 6 feet tall and the tallest young woman in the competition. She must have "eaten her Wheaties" as a growing child!
Dec 7, 2007 16:03
  • JCNILE123
Many people envy the success and the virtue of the others, be it knowledge, wealth or beauty.
To many the greatness of an equal it is not a reason to celebrate, but to envy.
Ones I ask, if Chinese women are very beautiful, some call me ignorant for such a question.
I think this case answer my question, and denied intelligence to those that considered me ignorant for insinuating that those Chinese women are beautiful, above the average mark.
By the way, my girl friend is a very beautiful Chinese woman, and I think I know beauty as I see it.
Not just facially or physically: but all about her, as an individual.

Thank you Mr LP, you are on the mark.
Dec 11, 2007 08:10
  • LIONPOWER
JCNILE123,
Welcome.

Sorry, up to this time 50 peoples reads the thread but we got only two touch of writing.

Is it up to mark?
Dec 11, 2007 10:14
It surprised me that she is 6 feet tall and the tallest young woman in the competition. She must have "eaten her Wheaties" as a growing child!
That brought a smile to my face Griz, we used to say if want to be taller put some manure in your boots.
I think she is very attractive and no way was I thinking her as a "airhead " as for reading the thread I have only just seen it.
Alan
Dec 13, 2007 00:14
  • LIONPOWER
Thanks Alan,
For your sharing.
Dec 25, 2007 04:00
GUESTDANIEL Truly a lovely young lady ...but not typical of the average Chinese girl , as most beauty contestants are not ..in any country..hhahh It is wonderful that she has so wonderfully represented her country and I know they , and all the world, are so proud of her. I pray her reign is successful ! thank you for posting this information !1
Dec 27, 2007 21:27
  • BW750
Zilin our future model.
Dec 28, 2007 11:38
  • APAULT
Interesting that she is quite western looking, slim nose etc. Western standards have been imposed it seems. But is it right to have these competitions? It stereotypes beauty instead of allowing 'beauty to be in the eye of the viewer' as an old British saying puts it.
Post a Reply to: Memorist, Zhang Zilin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code