Menu
Language exchange program / I teach English, you teach me Mandarin
Dec 8, 2007 17:37
  • CHYNAGYRL
Hello,
I am looking for a school where I can study Mandarin (receive 2 hours a day of private lessons) in exchange for teaching ESL, and paid accomodations and a stipend. Can I find something like this? I want to stay in China from January to April 2008, teach part-time and study Mandarin part-time. I'm an experienced ESL teacher and really anxious to find a work-study position.

Please contact me if you have any information about this kind of program or would like to make a work proposal to me.

Thanks,
Kristina
Dec 9, 2007 09:28
  • BILLCAI
Hi Kristina,
This is Bill from Guangzhou, please send me email, I can give you some useful info, my e-mail is:hotmail.com|caijun_Bill.
Look forward to your reply soon.
Best Regards.
Bill
Jan 21, 2009 01:14
GUEST24150 Hello! I saw this posting and I'm actually looking for the same thing. Would you be able to help me by telling me what you found out when you tried to find something like this? Would greatly appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Michelle
gmail.com|michelle.krinke
Apr 20, 2009 11:59
GUESTSTEPHANIE COULD YOU SEND ME INFORMATION ON THE LANGUAGU EXCHANE PROGRAM
yahoo.com|stephanieafoster
Oct 15, 2011 02:00
GUEST25457 hi.... i wanna know how to speak mandarin... could you help me please? i will help you also to speak english...
May 2, 2014 22:49
GUEST78220 hello,i'm catherine from china,i can speak mandarin,and i want to learn english,maybe we can exchange.this is my email:gmail.com|catherine.hq
Post a Reply to: Language exchange program / I teach English, you teach me Mandarin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code