Menu
Accessing Travel Reviews
Dec 10, 2007 02:23
  • LEMONCACTUS
Hi there,

I've just been reading some Beijing travel reviews but come across a bit of a problem with the system. There are about 37 Beijing reviews, but I can only read a few of them because the others are not listed.

When I click on Beijing under Travel Destinations I get the page with the 5 most recent travel reviews for Beijing. This is fine. But if I want to see older reviews. How can I find them ?

If I click on the Travel Reviews option, I only get 2 travel reviews, the most recent 2.

This means there is no way for me to find the other 32 reviews that are on the site.

The only way I can find them is by going to the China Travel Review section and scrolling through all the reviews looking for ones in Beijing. This is time-consuming and annoying.

I think there needs to be an easy way to access all the Beijing articles (not just the lastest 5).

I assume this works for all the destinations on TCG, that only the lastest 5 articles are easily accessible. Is there any way this could be changed so that we can access all articles written about a destination from one place ?

I hope this makes sense, LC :)
Dec 10, 2007 02:26
  • LEMONCACTUS
Sorry, I should also say that when I click on the "Profile" page for a city and it says 37 Travel Reviews and I click on this link it only gives the most recent 2 options too.
Dec 10, 2007 04:02
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Hi Lemoncactus, I always looked even into the oldest ones when planning a trip.

On the destination page, you could click into the title "Beijing Travel Reviews" in the blue bar of the column heading the 5 recent reviews, there all the reviews appear... It's hidden !

Hope this helps:)

Dec 10, 2007 04:30
  • FAERIEQUEENE
oh they used to be there but seem to have disappeared. Can only search BEIJING on the search bar in the all TRAVEL REVIEWS to view all Beijing reviews for example...
Dec 10, 2007 08:03
  • JABAROOTOO
Yes I noticed this recently too. And just tried CQ with the same results as you got for BJ. Need to talk to Siva and Daniel about this problem. It's probably just a little hiccup in the system.
Dec 10, 2007 19:40
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi LEMONCACTUS, Faeriequeen, Jabarootoo,

Thanks for your advices! We have noticed the problem. We will further check the system and improve the function as soon as possible. Thanks again!

Community Moderators
Post a Reply to: Accessing Travel Reviews
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code