Menu
Spanish Visa for Chinese Girlfriend
Dec 11, 2007 21:50
guestMarc Hi, has anyone applied for a visit visa for Spain.
I have property in Spain & want my girlfriend to visit for 3 or 4 weeks. She lives in Shenzhen and has tried to call the Spanish embassy in BJ but they never answer phone.
Does anyone know how she gets a Spanish visa, Please help.
Dec 11, 2007 22:06
  • JCNILE123

Spain
Who requires a visa?

Citizens of the following countries require a visa:
Required by all except the following for stays of up to 90 days:
(a) nationals EU countries, Australia, Canada, Japan and US;
(b) nationals of Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Korea (Rep. of), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela;
(c) transit passengers continuing their journey by the same or first connecting aircraft provided holding valid onward or return documentation and not leaving the airport (except nationals of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia and Sri Lanka who always require a transit visa). As the preceding list is liable to change at short notice, visitors are advised to check transit regulations with the relevant Embassy or Consulate before travelling.
Required documents for visa: (a) 1 application form.
(b) 4 passport-size photos.
(c) Valid passport with 1 full blank page.
(d) Return travel tickets or itinerary and proof of payment for tickets.
(e) Proof of purpose of visit.
(f) Confirmed accommodation.
(g) A stamped, self-addressed, registered envelope if applying by post. (h) Evidence of sufficient funds for stay.
(i) Letter from employer; or accountant, solicitor, bank manager or Chamber of Commerce if self-employed.
Students should submit proof of attendance. (j) Fee.
Time required to issue visa: Between 2 days and 6 weeks, depending on nationality.
Applications from nationals of the following countries must apply in person, and these applications will take 3 weeks or longer:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Burundi, China (PR), CIS, Congo (Dem. Rep.), Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Korea (DPR), Lebanon, Libya, Mozambique, Rwanda, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Vietnam and Yemen.
Costs of visa: A uniform type of visa, the Schengen visa, is issued for tourist, business and private visits.
Short-stay: £17.75 for 1-30 days and £21 for 31-90 days (single-entry); £24.50 (double- or multiple- entry).
Transit: £3.50-£8 (single- and multiple-entry). Airport Transit: £7.
Validity of visa: Short-stay (single- and multiple-entry):
valid for 6 months from date of issue for a stay of maximum 90 days per entry.
Transit (single- and multiple-entry): valid for a maximum of 5 days per entry, including the day of arrival.
Visas cannot be extended and a new application must be made each time.
Comment: Spain is a signatory to the 1995 Schengen Agreement.
Further information: Embassy of the Kingdom of Spain

Dec 26, 2007 22:35
GUEST73185 if you contact me i can be of help to you.0086 134 654 27504
Jul 3, 2008 12:04
GUEST89178 Hi I am in the same position, please l me know how you got on,. as I need a visa for my chinese girlfriend also, as I have been offered work in Barcelona.
Many Thanks
Vernon
Dec 2, 2009 05:35
GUEST97173 Your telephone number is in which country?
Dec 8, 2009 02:17
  • HERBEAT
0086 is from China, GUEST97173
Mar 8, 2011 12:30
GUEST58115 can I contact you??
I would like you to tell me how to do it because I am in the same situation
Feb 14, 2012 08:34
GUEST20226 I am spanish, but I want someof my friends to comeover to visit me.
I would do an invitation or whatever, but a friend of mine told me that
they need to get a form. I tried contacting the spanish embassy, but they
never answer. Can anyone send me the form, please? I am sure you can attach a file here or something, I am really stuck and I need help
Feb 17, 2012 01:35
GUEST22245352
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20226 View Post

I am spanish, but I want someof my friends to comeover to visit me.
I would do an invitation or whatever, but a friend of mine told me that
they need to get a form. I tried contacting the spanish embassy, but they
never answer. Can anyone send me the form, please? I am sure you can attach a file here or something, I a...

Why don't they ask the embassy on their own? If their materials are not sufficient, the embassy should have told them what they have to prepared.
Post a Reply to: Spanish Visa for Chinese Girlfriend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code