Menu
need help...shopping in january
Dec 13, 2007 23:56
guestIclee I was in Shanghai early this year and went to this aircon building where they sold quality imitation bags/luggage. Bought Victorinox backpacks for my kids. I simply cant remember the name so if anyone knows this place, please tell me the name since I will be arriving early January in Pudong. It would also be very beneficial if you can give subway station name and subway line # nearest the building.

Cheers!
Dec 14, 2007 20:51
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,GUESTICLEE,

Just take subway line#1 and get off at Shanxi road South. Then you can find it or you can take a taxi to Shanxi road South directly.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng(China Tour Guide)
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Dec 16, 2007 08:49
  • ICLEE
Hi Susan,

Appreciate your reply. What is the shopping place called?
Dec 16, 2007 09:01
  • ICLEE
I checked the subway map I got and coordinated it with the street map I got from hotel. Are you referring to Xianyang open air market? I thought that was closed down. I went to an airconditioned old building full of imitation bags down to the basement. I hope someone can give name of the building.

Thanks.
Dec 16, 2007 11:18
  • APAULT
No more imitation bags..... that would be hypocritical now that China has threatened to sue the German museum which has imitation Terracotta Warriors for infringement of intellectual property!
Dec 17, 2007 21:31
GUEST38103 Hmm...thanks for your input.
Post a Reply to: need help...shopping in january
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code