Menu
Asking for Jiuzhaigou information..
Jan 2, 2005 08:34
  • PRINCE
Hi.

I am going to Jiuzhaigou soon.

So i have some question to ask u guy as the following.

- How can I buy an airplane ticket travel from Chengdu Airport to Jiuzhaigou Airport? any cheap website in english? If yes how much does it cost?

-Is there any local transportation or taxi travel from Jiuzhaigou airport to Jiuyhai city or hotel? So how much does it cost? Am I need to make a reservation in advance?

- In November , is it still Autumn? Is it nice to go there?

-Where can I buy Jiuzhaigou National Park ticket entrance fee online in English?

Ok Thnak you in advance for yr help. I need some idea from all you guys.

Thanks
JJ
Jan 4, 2005 11:25
  • DAISY
Hi, Prince!
The flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou would cost about RMB700, only spend you about 45 minutes. Din't finf any web for the flight ticket in English. And maybe you can contact the number: 86-28-66095878 (daytime), and 86-28-88151178 (night) for reservation.

At the Jiuzhaigou Airport, they have the shuttle bus to any big hotel or to the scenic area directly. If you get out of the plane, there must have the bus.

The best time to Jiuzhaigou should be the period from March to October, which also is the peak tourism season for Jiuzhaigou. When will you go there in Nov? If around the end of that month, I think it would be colder, and what you will see should be the white, which is also beautiful and magic.

I found a web who sells the Valley ticket, but its English version I can't find the choice about it. If you can read the Chinese, just browse and put the date and name of the scenic area in.
http://www.jiuzhaigouvalley.com/index.jsp

All these is jus tfor your reference.

Have a nice day!
Post a Reply to: Asking for Jiuzhaigou information..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code