Menu
Winter Wear List
Jan 2, 2005 23:48
  • BOLI75
hi! i'm from the hot country Philippines and will be travelling to harbin come jan 5, 2005. it's my first time to experience winter. Need help on what to clothings etc to bring. any winter wear listing? thanks!
Jan 4, 2005 17:50
  • DEE0228

Hi, Boli75!
first of all, I'm really admire your courage coz Harbin is so cold that few people from mild places can bear the severe below freezing temperature.

If you really want to go there, please prepare thick sweater, woolen trousers, down wear, down wadded trousers,down gloves, and arctic boots. Don't forget a warm hat and a pair of ear - coverings.

Best Wishes!
Jan 4, 2005 21:06
  • DUNC
Boli,

In addition, it's regularly 20 below (C) at the moment here, that's warm, it was hitting the 30's last year. January is the coldest. Two pairs of socks and thick trousers or thermal trousers underneath if you're planning on staying out for a while. A thermal top under two or three layers and a warm padded coat is also advisable. If you can't get them where you are don't worry, all the shops and markets have them here from about 40yuan per set and upwards. The temperature is even colder as you walk around the ice festivals on Zhongshan Lu, in Zhaolin Park and on Sun Island.Thick gloves and a hat could be accompanied by a thick scarf or facial cover if the wind picks up.
Post a Reply to: Winter Wear List
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code