Menu
New Year's Resolution
Dec 27, 2007 19:29
  • FRANKENSTEIN
I think it would be better to make New Year's Resolutions since you a clear goal in your mind, which motivate you to work hard. For those who do not make New Year's Resolutions, their lives are prone to falling into chaos. Life needs to be planned and well-organized. I am elaborating my New Year's Resolution.

SHESGOTTOBE, who is Stephen Colbert? Is the above your New Year's Resolution?
Dec 30, 2007 19:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Stephen Colbert is a news and political satirist in America, Frankenstein. He’s very funny and his shows are very popular. And umm… no, that is not really my New Year’s resolution. LOL! ^_^"
Jan 2, 2008 01:05
  • SUKKI
People should make New Year's Resolutions. Just as Frankenstein said, "life should be well-organised". Otherwise, when we talk about the life with friends, it sounds that we live in a dream. Time pass day by day, it is the most terrible thing that you have no goals and live with no wish and passion. New Year's Resolution inspirit you to lead a meaningful and passionate life. Of course, I'm on the process of figuring out my New Year's Resolutions. ^_^

Wish everybody here a prosperous year of 2008!
Jan 2, 2008 02:55
  • FAERIEQUEENE
oh at New Year time one feels time shall run like rabbits... Sure it's the best time for review and planning ahead.

Above all, Happy Travels in 2008!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: New Year's Resolution
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code