Menu
why tibet?!
Feb 12, 2005 23:20
  • MERMAID
o! Amazing! there must be many stories behind it.
Tell us! Tell us!
I am touched by their friendship!
Feb 12, 2005 23:21
  • MERMAID
how do u guys communicate?
The lama and his friend speak English?
Feb 12, 2005 23:27
  • ELCABRON
No, tomorrowneverdie, we do telepathy, like in the book about Tibet "Lost Horizon" from James Hilton....

I? just kidding!!!!! They speak Spanish and German fluently......

still joking. You are right, they speak English.

By the way thanks for your mail!
Feb 12, 2005 23:32
  • CHENGQQC
it is not important whether you are Chinese or American.we are all in the same village---the earth.Tibet belongs to China,she also belongs to the world.
"root of the world" has high mountains,wide rivers,unique highland lakes,magnificent monasteries,brilliant religious arts.i'm interested in Buddha,but i know a little about Tibetan Buddhism---MiZong(sorry,i donn't know how to say it),its not the same as the center China's.no matter MiZong of Chan,they all purge away our sins , make our body and mind purely.
as we all known,most Tibetans are Buddhists,they do everything for Buddha,why?love.
Feb 12, 2005 23:34
  • ELCABRON
Oh, Mermaid, do really have such a bad impression of me???

If I go to the hairdresser it? only for cutting hair. By the way, the firts time I was in Xian I was surprised about the huge number of hairdressershops around the railwaystation. A quarter full of hairdresser, open business so late.....
They were talking to me, but I did not know what they were saying, but I understood 100 Yuan, and suddenly I knew what was going on there......

Feb 12, 2005 23:39
  • ELCABRON
Ni Hao, Chengqqc!
Thanks for your deep thoughts. You are right, except me being American:-)
Feb 12, 2005 23:39
  • MERMAID
feel sorry for u.
I kno this problem does exist in China.
If they kno gospel...

So u kno quite a lot of chinese language.

Btw, i think ur info of the Qin Emperor is better than mine. Anyway, i will sort out those info for u and hope u will like that special birthday gift.

I love terra cotta.

there is an old movie about terra cotta. A terra cotta lives thru time and his lover showed in 3 different girls. very cute!
Feb 12, 2005 23:48
  • ELCABRON
Oh, you are a strong Mermaid - kong fu fighting Mermaid! is that true? Great tell me about it. Do you also do TaiChi?

Don? worry about hairdresser, it? no Chinese problem - it is in every country! Also in the USA, for example. Actually, it? said to be the oldes business of mankind - very sad, but true.

If you don? find the terracotta story, just send a picture:-)

But I did not understand the last story about a terracotta worrior having three girlfriends !?!?
What a lucky guy:-))))
Feb 12, 2005 23:51
  • MERMAID
Oops, it is not the root of the world. It is the roof of the world!
Elcabron, do u know a Japanese writer Daisaku Ikeda?He wrote a book about his humanity. In the first chapter, he said something about pyramid.
He said, if not for passion for their work, slaves could not have built such great buildings with their primitive tools under cruel environment. This intrigued my interest in terra cotta making. Think about!
There are even no twins!
Isnt it amazing? Who are the models on earth?
Some say they made each other as models, or the imperial army as models. Dont u feel everyone of them has a story to tell?
Both the models and the potters.
Feb 12, 2005 23:56
  • MERMAID
I just uploaded a pic for u.
I always regard that gal as myself.
The expression.
Do u have the following xp: i like the journey and sometimes i am afraid of getting off even when i arrive at the destination. When i was a little girl, i hoped i could ride on my bicycle on and on. I like to sit in a coach and watch the scenery changing and daydreaming though sometimes i am motion sick. I enjoy the feeling of being in a journey. Destination is more disappoiting than the journey, at least, some times.
Page 10 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: why tibet?!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code