Menu
apartment renting during the canton fair
Dec 27, 2007 20:59
  • AMYYAO
Hi ,we would like to rent an apartment during the April Canton Fair from 15 to 20 and also 25 to 30 , let me know if you provide this service .
Amy
Mar 5, 2008 04:25
GUEST63292 i need the same for 10 days can you send the pictures
Mar 7, 2008 03:07
GUEST20061 Hi there,

we have apartments in various types and design. We cater from studio type of apartments up to 2 bedrooms apartments. All of them have all been well and fully furnished. It as well comes with full kitchen appliances such as rice cooker, electric kettle for water boiler, wok for cooking and microwave. Air conditioning and Washing machine is all included. We could also provide internet access upon request.

In addition, most of our apartments are newly built with 24 hrs security surveillance. Close to shopping vicinity and 24 hrs convenience store, not to mention public transport such as Metro (line 2 and 3) and Bus Stop, which approximately is only a few minutes walking distance.

All of our apartments is strategically located in TianHe (CBD district) and Haizhu district. They are close to Guangzhou top universities such as Jinan Univeristy, South China Normal University and Sun Yat Sen University. They are as well reasonably near to the Canton Fair site, especially from TianHe area. Approximately 20 minutes traveling distance by public transport via Metro and about 10 - 15 minutes by Taxi.

Above all that, we do not take any commission.

If you need further information, please contact us at gmail.com|apartment.china
Mar 8, 2008 21:08
GUEST40382
New house with finished 3br for rent my E-mail is:hotmail.com|weisusi,mobile:13600009794,I can send you photo,pls let me know you e-mail address.
Aug 20, 2010 16:05
GUESTBEN I just rented a nice 3 bedroom condo for the 1st session in October 2010 only about 2 miles from the Pazhou Complex.

I would be willing to share the space with some Americans that need a place to stay.....$50/nt
Post a Reply to: apartment renting during the canton fair
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code