Menu
we need a tour guide in Hong Kong..
Jan 2, 2008 00:37
  • MTCARMEL
Hello. My friend and I are going to Hong Kong on February and we're looking for someone who could guide us around, especially to some tourist spots there. We'll be staying in Hongkong for 3 days ( we'll be coming from Guangzhou) but we might need a guide for just the 1st and 2nd day.. I hope somebody is available there, Kindly contact us through this email address: yahoo.com|yaketnu and please tell us in your email your fee. Thanks..
Jan 2, 2008 01:46
  • MTHOPESCH
In my eyes HK is so well organized and a lot of people speak English so that you do not need a tour guide. Never heard about somebody taking a tour guide in HK. The official HK travel agencies are very helpful and have sufficient brochures, street names are alos in English, public transport excellent. Hence I think you better save the money.

Best, markus
Jan 2, 2008 07:35
  • MTCARMEL
Thanks for the advice Markus.
Jan 14, 2008 18:53
GUEST13117 The hotel that you stay in can set up a selection of tours for you. The tour to Lantau Island is worth the trip, but is an all day adventure. HK is one of the most beautiful cities at night.

Enjoy
Peter
Feb 19, 2008 19:19
GUEST47102
I can completely recommend this private tour guide in Hong Kong:

http://www.viamigo.com/tours/hong_kong.html
Feb 25, 2008 19:39
  • BETWEENUS21
dont really think u need a guide in HK though as its easy to get around and most people knows english
Post a Reply to: we need a tour guide in Hong Kong..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code