Menu
HI I am chinese,who wanna exchange language :D?
Jan 2, 2008 07:53
  • DISCOVERY
HI everybody happy new year! I am chinese,I want improve my english . who wanna exchange language?If you want just call me .My msn or Email:hotmail.com|chinadiscoveryspace ,I am live in FuZhou city,FuJian province,China, ,I never refuse any honest friend.
Jan 2, 2008 18:09
  • NICHOLAS
大家好。

I am a native english speaker who studies Chinese. Add me to your skype if you ever want to language exchange.

I will be in China in 20 days so will really appreciate some help in the next 3 weeks.

谢谢

My Skype is: nickmont
Jan 2, 2008 23:31
  • DISCOVERY
HI nickmont I pleasure added your skype,I has,but I seach you provide name has many same name,I do not know which is you :D,,So I provide my skype give you:discoveryspace
Jan 7, 2008 03:59
  • ARLENA
hi there.
Just a quick note on the language thing.
There actually isnt a word' wanna" in English.... except perhaps if you are Britney Spears and have had a little too much to drink and are 'slurring" your words.
The correct expression is :"Does anyone want to exchange some information on language?"
Just thought I'd tell you.
best wishes.
Jan 7, 2008 10:39
  • LIONPOWER
ARLENA,
Have you visited China ever?
Jan 9, 2008 06:04
  • DISCOVERY
I appreciate your help!
Jan 9, 2008 06:21
GUESTACCDEF ((There actually isnt a word' wanna" in English.... except perhaps if you are Britney Spears and have had a little too much to drink and are 'slurring" your words.
The correct expression is :"Does anyone want to exchange some information on language?"))

I don't know who is right......... #0 or #3

wanna

wan·na [ wónnə ]

contraction

Definition:

want to ( nonstandard )
I wanna go!

Jan 9, 2008 09:51
  • JABAROOTOO
I think most of us native speakers have slipped a few 'wannas' into our vocabulary from time to time.

I just wanna help out here......................and lets be honest for those learning to be fluent in English.

I often encourage the slurring together of words to help get rid of the to rigid and unnatural sound that often occurs when words end and begin with the same consonant, especially the 't' and 'd'

Jan 10, 2008 12:31
  • CARLOS
I think there is a song called "Ain´t ain´t no word of American English"

Language is for communicating; to understand and to be understood. Nothin´else matters.

Ain´t that a shame? ;-)

Carlos
Jan 17, 2008 13:04
  • DAVEC
No wanna in the English language? what planet are you from? Walk around any city or town here and you will hear loads of wannas.

Plus if you want to say 'hi there' just for the record that is an American expression and not English, we tend to say 'hello' or 'good morning/afternoon'
Apr 8, 2010 00:34
  • SHANC
Hi there,

I am an expat in Fuzhou. Would like to interact with u on the language exchange idea.... let me know
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: HI I am chinese,who wanna exchange language :D?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code