Menu
EMS (Express Mail Service)
Oct 29, 2009 09:21
GUESTRUEL im waiting for a package here in manila with tracker ee087804587cn from china via EMS courier service but to date no parcel notice was given to me...im expecting it this week...when i track it on line no transaction was made with this tracker number.
Nov 17, 2009 01:54
GUEST15786 I WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH TIME EMS WILL TAKE A COURRIER CHINA BEIJING TO DELHI
Nov 18, 2009 23:46
  • CANADAGUY
I can't help you guys but I can tell you an amusing story instead.

I sent a small package from Canada to a friend in the Phillipines last Oct 2008.
Unfortunately my friend moved before the package arrived.
Delivery was supposed to take 2+ months for regular parcel post.

I contacted a post office in Manila and asked them to forward the parcel to my friend's new address when it arrived.

My friend never received the parcel.

Fast forward to last week. I received a notice that a package had arrived for me at the post office.
I went to pick it up expecting a shipment I had ordered recently.

It was the box I had shipped out to my friend over a year ago!!! :)

Nov 19, 2009 00:40
  • JIMMYB
Wow, you are so lucky and finally you got back the box.
Nov 19, 2009 18:45
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Wow, you are so lucky and finally you got back the box.

Yes I was lucky in that sense.

However the items weren't that valuable and could have been better used by my friend but at least I know that the postal system works in both countries; if on a somewhat s l o w b a s i s. :)
Nov 19, 2009 20:27
  • JIMMYB
Yes, you were really lucky, Canadaguy. I heard that some Express companies stole their customer's snacks. Please allow me to post some pictures taken by a victim.

The first picture: There is a hole on the box.

Last edited by JIMMYB: Nov 19, 2009 20:29
Nov 19, 2009 20:31
  • JIMMYB
The second pix: The plastic bag was torn open.

Dec 13, 2009 05:12
GUESTKACHA hi, im also a victim of ems post office, my frend in japan sent me laptop and dvd, here in kuwait, he said that i will received it after 1 week , but until now its already 2months , i think its gone, so never send your stuff thru ems post office, dont trust them.
Dec 30, 2009 08:41
GUEST24918 Can someone tell me how long a registered mail would take from china to jamaica
Jun 10, 2010 02:33
GUEST84762
Quote:

Originally Posted by CANADAGUY

Would someone be able to tell me how long it should take for a small packet to be delivered from Beijing to Guangzhou, using EMS?

TIA

Don't send by EMS they just lost package, they are very very unhelpfull. It will cost me more than 2000 pounds to find a replacement for my package.
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: EMS (Express Mail Service)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code