Menu
Have you ever watched the Spring Festival Show?
Jan 9, 2008 01:20
  • KATRINA
Did you watch the Spring Festival show orgnized by CCTV? I guess that most foreigners here didn't watch it though it is broadcasted at New Year's Eve globally. Why? Language barrier. Most foreigners don't understand Chinese. OK. Please allow me to introduce it to you. The Spring Festival show is broadcasted at 20:00 at New Year's Eve. Usually, many actors, actresses, singers and dancers are invited to perform on the stage, spreading happiness, joy and best wishes to every Chinese. After New Year's dinner, family members gather together to enjoy the 'feast'. Perhaps, the Spring Festival show is the biggest show in China that has the highest ratings. It has multi-millions of audience. I just wonder how many of you here know and have watched the Spring Festival show before.

According to the news, S.H.E, Jocie Guo (a singer from Singapore) and Nicholas Tse ( a singer from Hong Kong) have been invited to perform at the show. Li Yong and Dong Qing are still the comperes. Do you know who they are?
Jan 9, 2008 01:22
  • KATRINA
Li Yong and Dong Qing.

Jan 9, 2008 01:24
  • KATRINA
Do you know this guy? Almost every Chinese is familiar with him because he is always invited to perform on the stage of the Spring Festival Show.

Post a Reply to: Have you ever watched the Spring Festival Show?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code