Menu
Do you like riding roller coaster?
Jan 9, 2008 03:56
  • MIRANDAZHAO
Do you like riding roller coaster? I like it,but I am afraid of height. When i was in a roller coaster, I felt a little scared and dizzy. This kind of amusement is adventuous. If the roller coaster lost his power suddenly, what will happen and how do you feel. Several days ago, sixteen visitors were trapped in a roller coaster stopped by strong winds in Fangte Amusement Park of Wuhu, in Anhui Province. Luckily, none of them was injured. Wow, too stimulating and dangerous. Now, I am awed by such a monster.
Jan 9, 2008 04:01
  • JIMMYB
Quote: Do you like riding roller coaster? I like it,but I am afraid of height. When i was in a roller coaster, I felt a little scared and dizzy.

I admire you, Mirandazhao. You are afraid of height. But you still have the courage to ride in. To be honest, I am afraid of height too. If I was put in the roller coaster, I am sure to throw up. What a shame!
Jan 9, 2008 05:29
  • JCNILE123
You can stay on the side and stare at.
On the other hand, you can join and know what it is, instead of wondering how it can be.
Jan 9, 2008 10:13
GUEST83124 Are you in Hangzhou now?
Jan 9, 2008 20:00
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don’t mind heights. I love it when I am on top of a mountain or a building, especially when you can see the view down below. But to be honest, I don’t like roller coasters because of the dizzying effect. I did like those high water drops though. I enjoyed it a lot when I went out with my friends even though it felt like I was going to get thrown out of the boat. ^_^
Jan 10, 2008 20:32
  • JIMMYB
How about bungee jumping, SHESGOTTOBE?

Jan 10, 2008 21:10
  • SHESGOTTOBE
JimmyB, I never did bungee jumping. I’d probably chicken out. But I did some rappelling when I and my friends were into mountain climbing before. It was fun! ^_^

Rappelling

Jan 14, 2008 19:38
  • JIMMYB
Well, rappelling is also exciting but risky. I guess that less girls are interested in it. But you are an exception.
Post a Reply to: Do you like riding roller coaster?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code