Menu
Need a Guide or a tutor in Shanghai, China? I'm your smartest choice!
Jan 12, 2005 01:16
  • CHERRYFRAN
Hello! A student of Shanghai International Studies University major in International Economics and Trade. I want to take advantage of being a Shanghainess and know Shanghai quite well to look for a chance to get a part-time job. From 1997-2004, I was a student of a Language School attached to Shanghai International Studies University which is a key school in Shanghai specialized in foreign languages, and I am a English scholar. Since my father used to be a translator, I always have many chances to get in touch with foreigners since my childhood. During my senior study, I represented my school to welcome guests from Australia and Britain and always do as a guide to show them around Shanghai for many times. I also helped a New Zealand university student with her preparation for HSK(a Chinese language test) in that period. From my Senior High school graduation to now, I've already successfully being a business translator and travel guide for a Turkish business man, 2 American business woman , a Japanese engineer, an Irish manager and an American teacher, a Chinese tutor for totally 5 foreigners. Everything was good so I do have ambition to do this kind of job well! I'm good at communicating and always work hard. I'm willingly to let your enjoy the brilliant city!!! If I have the luck to be employed, I will certainly try my best!
Please send me email to: 163.com|sarahczy

best regards.
Post a Reply to: Need a Guide or a tutor in Shanghai, China? I'm your smartest choice!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code