Menu
Boy meets Girl in TCG? Why not??
Jan 10, 2008 23:49
  • APAULT
It seems there are quite a few comments by TCG posters about finding partners. Also, echoing what I hear from young people elsewhere, I read that there are not so many ways to meet in China.

So I wonder how many regulars in here notice another TCG contributor's picture or their writing and find that person interesting. I imagine quite a few.

So don't be shy, send a message to someone, say you would like to know them outside the forum and give your email address. If the other person says he/she is not interested...they will surely say it politely, and you should not feel offended or loss of face.

Don't be shy, maybe he/she has been wanting to contact you too!!!

Go to it, NOW.
Jan 11, 2008 06:51
  • YEMMIE
Paul,

I have been thinking the same thing. You never know when, where, or how you will find love, but the rewards are definitely worth taking the chance. It seems to me that there are a lot of very nice people on this forum, many of them unattached, many of them looking for someone. Maybe they can find the right person here.
Jan 11, 2008 09:36
  • LIONPOWER
Pray to administrator to open a sub head at the left as , " Match making" . No shy , we will Q here.
Jan 12, 2008 08:31
  • JCNILE123
Good idea Paul,

I think this is number 3, He, he,
Jan 12, 2008 10:00
  • APAULT
But you have to put up a real pic Lion!
Jan 12, 2008 10:13
  • LIONPOWER
Off course Paul. Not only picture , Bia-data too.
Jan 12, 2008 13:47
  • GRIZ326
Are you becoming a matchmaker, Paul??? ;-)
Jan 12, 2008 19:18
  • LIONPOWER
Whats the problem Griz? Its a good business with no investment.
Jan 13, 2008 01:56
  • DAVEC
I met my gf through this forum. She replied to some threads of mine and we started chatting over a few months and things progressed from there.
Jan 13, 2008 07:55
  • AL32
Paul wrote: "...I read that there are not so many ways to meet in China..."

Well, I don't know but, after being in China for about 3 months now, I have a date for this Tuesday w a Chinese girl that I spent all eveing yesterday text-messaging with . Quite surprising for a guy that always had no big affection for cell phones (sorry, "mobiles" as they say here). I guess that china is getting to me more than I thought afterall.

And yes, nice people here and no need to be shy; great thread idea Paul. I already have your e-mail addressand you have mine, but I don't want to date you though! Sorry! LOL!! I had to clarify this.
Jan 14, 2008 19:40
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Hmm……….

Send a message to someone, eh? No wonder I’ve been getting messages like this. ^_^”

"Hello
my dearest new friend,
it give me a great pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which interest me in having communication with you so that we can get to know each other and see what happened if you will have the desire with me,i wil be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication.here is my email yahoo.com|blessingsaleemeh
i will be waiting to hear from you through my email so i can tell you more about my self and send you my look to know who is communicating with you.
take care of your self and i wish you happy day.
yours new friend.I LOVE YOU
Blessing"

Isn’t it romantic? Whaaat!? Whaddaya mean this is not a real love letter???? *sob*bawl*sob*

LOL! Just kidding, Paul! Goodluck on your new matchmaking business, hehe. May you have many successful matches. ^_^

Maybe I should use Leah Dizon’s pic instead. Lion, where is your pic in your human form????
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Boy meets Girl in TCG? Why not??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code