Menu
Getting back home is too hard!
Jan 14, 2008 03:25
  • KATRINA
When mentioning Spring Transportation, I just want to use one word to describe it----'Horrible'. At the railway station, people were standing in a long queue and it seemed no end. On the train, people are everywhere. Some even sleep under the seat. If you want to go to toilet, you will find it very hard or impossible. Right now, the Spring Transportation hasn't started yet. However, the train tickets has been sold. Just look at this picture.

Did you experience 'Spring Transportation? How is your feeling?

Jan 14, 2008 04:30
  • BILLCAI
I agree, the train tickets is always hard to get, you have to wait for a long queue to buy the ticket, and the train is over-full, you can hardly make a move in carriage. If you can't get a seat ticket, that would be more than worse. I am wondering when this situation can be improved.
Jan 14, 2008 05:47
  • WCTMAN
am wondering when this situation can be improved.

The situation will improve when unelected government freeloaders have to ride a train.
Jan 14, 2008 10:51
  • GRIZ326
Just as long as the plane from Guangzhou to Nanning doesn't have people standing in the isles. :-)
Jan 14, 2008 20:03
  • JIMMYB
Griz, it is sure to be different when Spring Festival comes. Many farmers went to Guangzhou to make money. Due to the huge number of farmers, some of them evern couldn't get back home during Chinese lunar year.
Jan 17, 2008 19:50
  • APAULT
Spring Festival will always be a difficult time, but we could make other holidays a little easier by removing the Golden Weeks and replacing them with workers having the right to holidays and choosing when they will take them. Obviously this is not possible in some work environments like schools.
Post a Reply to: Getting back home is too hard!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code