Menu
OK~ladies & gentlemen let's have a discuss
Jan 12, 2005 09:32
  • FRANKENSTEIN

tell us which city will you choose to live????
then,the reason~ ^_^

now i share my opinion

i'll choose Wuzhen to live
why?
1.the city is not very big,i won't worry wasting my time on taking busses
2.beautiful scene????cute bridges?green ghyll and modesty residents
3.fresh air?blue sky????for my health~

ok now it's you ????what is your city????

Jan 12, 2005 09:50
  • ANTHEA
I'll choose Zhuhai, the beautiful seaside city in Guangdong province, reasons are as following:

1. the mild climate there, I don't like the winter to be too cold
2. the city is very very clean and not so noisy. No much heavy industry there.
3. I don't like somewhere too isolated to the modern atmosphere. This city has all facilities you need, besides, it is not so far from the shopping paradise - Guangzhou and Shenzhen, also Hong Kong.
Jan 12, 2005 10:42
  • DEE0228
Of course i choose my hometown Xi'an. Compared with other big cities in China, Xian are somewhat backward, but the history and culture of this city are always attracted people from all over the world. It is a city rich in not only cultural relics, but also delicious food. My stomach is always satisfied with various kinds of snaks which can be easily found throughtout the street. What's more, my family and my friends are all here, I'm happy and have a great sense of security living here.
Jan 12, 2005 12:04
well, in China, i will like to choose Guangzhou.
1. Bubbling commercial atmosphere. the never-ending lights in the night gives you some reason to live on and on.
2. Delicious food You can find all cuisines at home and abroad here. Cantonese,Sichuan, Korean, Japan, Thai, Indian, Brazilian, all you expect!
3. Unique Lingnan Culture
In the world?
I would like to live in Hokkaido, Japan.
Just for the lavender and the hotspring in snow.
Jan 18, 2005 09:16
  • COLLINS
For me, I will choose Wuyuan Village of Jiangxi Province to live in.
Several reasons:
1. Wuyuan is the most beautiful village of China. I am curious about its beauty, for I love all the beautiful things in the world :)
2. Climate and environment are important for a good living place. Wuyuan obtains both of them. Furthermore, stone-slab lanes, unique one-plank bridges and the brooklet tempt me.
3. As a small village, Wuyuan is peaceful and full of harmony, which is suitable for me :)
Post a Reply to: OK~ladies & gentlemen let's have a discuss
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code