Menu
Apartments available for 1+ year rentals
Jan 16, 2008 00:55
  • TOMSPENCER
New to the market in the Central Business District (CBD) of Guangzhou, Ascott (http://www.the-ascott.com/en/china/guangzhou/
ascott_guangzhou.html) offers both serviced apartments and private rentals. The location is very central in Tianhe district - great if you work in the heart of the city.

The serviced apartments will be managed directly by Ascott, however I have three apartments in the complex that are privately owned, newly finished and looking for tenants.

The fist apartment is 74 sq m, with two bedrooms. The owner has put only a few furnishings in there so far, but will add pretty much anything the tenant wants. The asking price is 7,500 RMB per month.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11046631@N08/
sets/72157603721075517

The second apartment is a nicely furnished, three bedroom property, with an area of 128 sq m. The asking price here is 12,000 RMB per month.
sets/72157603721141897

The third apartment is another two bedroom, 74 sq m property. Offered fully furnished, the owner is asking for 8,000 RMB per month.
sets/72157603717046762/

If links to these photos don't work, then send an e-mail to me at dtz.gz.cn|thomas.f.spencer and I can send the photos to you directly.

Ascott is so new that no-one lives there yet. As such, it might be a bit cold and empty for some people. It is, however, in a very desirable area and is sure to be bustling with residents within 6 months.

For further details, please contact me by e-mail or on +86 15920 317 090.

Tom Spencer
Jun 9, 2008 13:01
GUESTCARMEN Hi Tom !

My hubby (we are foreigners) will be moving to Guangzhou soon from Shanhai and I have been "tasked" to explore for apartments to rent in Guangzhou for one year at least.
I have read about Ascott Serviced Apartments and are very interested to find out more about the 3 apartments that you mentioned ...... (in Jan08!) :-(

Questions :
1. May I know whether Ascott SA is in the city centre or business district area ? My hubby will be working, I think near Zhongshan Wu Road.
2. Is this SA near to amneties, supermarkets and public transport ?
3. If they are still available, is the price still negotiable ? What floor are these apartments on ?
4. Do they have facilities, as per any normal apartments provide, e.g. swimming pool, tight security, gym etc.
5. Do they also provide internet or broadband facilities for business use ?

Tks very much for the many questions as we are equally excited about moving to Guangzhou !
Hope to hear from you !

Warm regards,

Carmen
Jun 9, 2008 22:30
  • TOMSPENCER
Hi Carmen,

Thanks for the message. The three apartments I mentioned are all non-serviced apartments, offered by private landlords. They are in the same development as the serviced apartments, and share facilities including swimming pool, gym and security. The interior design of these apartments is down to the individual landlord and is generally not quite as opulent as in the serviced apartments. The price is, naturally, much lower, however there is no maid service and the 'clubhouse' facilities will cost extra.

In terms of the location, Zhongshan Wu Lu is in Yuexiu district, while Ascott is in Tianhe district. Geographically, the two sites are not all that far apart, however Ascott is not particularly close to a Metro station and the roads are so congested (especially in rush hour) that travelling by bus or car will inevitably lead to lengthy daily commutes.

Of the three apartments mentioned, only the second is still available. Availabililty in this and other developments changes all the time, and I could perhaps give you a better idea of what's available in an area closer to Zhongshan Wu Lu if you can drop me a line at dtz.gz.cn|thomas.f.spencer
Oct 19, 2008 07:01
GUEST28242 Hi This is Bruno, end of this month i'll move to gz (after5 years in Shanghai) i would like to know more info about an apt like above my e-mail is
hotmail.com|bpetroncini
B,regards
Bruno
Post a Reply to: Apartments available for 1+ year rentals
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code