Menu
Whats the easiest way to find out if a Chinese girl is single?
Dec 2, 2008 22:34
  • BETWEENUS21
its best still to ask directly as to whether she have a boyfriend. It is ok in China as directness is acceptable and in some ways seems to be the order of the day. Dont beat round the bush as then she may not even understand what u are getting at.
Jan 4, 2009 12:01
GUEST30177 Gosh! Altough I have been in western for so many years. I made this "indirect" kind of mistake.
I was asked by a western boy whether I have a bf.
And my answer is "I don;t know" (actually Im single but just don't wanna start a new relationship at that moment)
and now I have crush on him,

What should I do to let him know I am really single and ava for his date?

Chinese Girl
Jan 7, 2009 07:14
  • APAULT
Not sure about 'ava', but if you want to let him know, tell him! It is quite acceptable to ask him out for a date. If you cannot do that you can try a variation on the traditional methods. Flutter your fan and or ypour eyelids at him...remembering to smile at the same time, or you drop a lace handerchief for him to pick up. It's up to you to find the modern equivalents. You could also ask a friend to act as a 'go between', another traditional method. The friend can say that you have shown an interest in him. Or you could get friends to invite him into your group on some occasion.

Nothing ventured nothing gained. What do you haved to lose? Just a tiny bit of pride if he declines to show interest.
Jan 11, 2009 12:24
  • JIMBO44
HOW CAN YOU DO A BACKGROUND CHECK ON SOMEONE LIVING IN HONG KONG
Nov 13, 2010 20:44
GUEST11122 I am American guy.I am interested in asking out this beautiful Chinese girl that works at a chinese restaurant to my company Christmas party.I been going there every Saturday for lunch and had little bit small talk.Her English is not to bad but have to listen carefully understand her.I know she was married .So, how do I ask her without disrespecting her,and not embarrassing her.I am not sure if she is interested in me but she smiled and giggle that I remember her name in Chinese.should I also try ask her out in her language?
Nov 14, 2010 00:55
GUESTFIONA that means you know each other for a long time, right? you can just tell her you are glad to be friend with her, and invite her if she will go to the party, with an earnest gesture of goodwill... it doesn't matter if you can speak Chinese or not.
Nov 14, 2010 20:24
  • CHERRY07
She was married and is single now? If she is single, it is ok to chase her. If not, please do not try to break her family. It is immoral.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Whats the easiest way to find out if a Chinese girl is single?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code