Menu
Who do you prefer, masculine or sissy?
Jan 24, 2008 20:22
  • SUNNYDREAM
"While we always tell women that their ideal men do not exist, that they should compromise and lower their standards, many men, on the other hand, would fly half-way around the world to find their ideal women. Which is a great thing I think, but we do not tell them that their ideal girl doesn’t exist or that they should lower their standards. Why is that? "

The conclusion is: women retained their virtue during the evolution. Men have acquired vices during the evolution. Ideal men are a dying species. Ideal men exist only in the fairytales. "Princess Snow White" has many female descendents who inherit her merits.
Jan 24, 2008 20:42
  • JIMMYB
SHESGOTTOBE, your question is hard to answer. Why do women lower their standdards? Age is the problem. They don't want to be still single when they are older. They don't have choice. Some get married with disappointment because the one she marries is not her ideal one. Why do men stick to their standards? I guess that they have some 'advantages'. If he fails to find his ideal women, he has another choice--to marry a woman who lower their standards,hehe. On other hand, age for them seems not a problem. Why?Nowadays, many young girls prefer to marry a guy who is oder than her because such a guy is more mature and considerate than her contemporaries.
Jan 24, 2008 21:25
  • CHYNAGYRL
I like men who are effeminate. They're sensitive. I find that the traditional masculine guy can protect you but sometimes they are insensitive and maybe even rude. I want a guy who is reliable and also a nurturing type.
Jan 30, 2008 20:28
  • JIMMYB
CHYNAGYRL , being sensitive is not a good thing sometimes. Those sensitive guys are fragile and need others to take care of them. When they in difficulty, they usually ask "What should I do?" but never think about how to solve the problem. On the other hand, those fragile men usually are good husbands. They never do something that hurts you.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who do you prefer, masculine or sissy?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code