Menu
Harbin ski resorts other than Yabuli
Jan 18, 2008 23:11
  • STEVEANDCUI
We will be heading to Harbin at the end of Jan start of Feb and will be looking to maybe go ski-ing for one or two days while we are there and would like to know what ski resorts there is there. I know about Yabuli but have heard there are some others there that are not so far away and not so well known. Any help would be much appreciated.......Cheers.
Jan 19, 2008 00:08
  • CHERYL
Besides Yabuli, there are many other ski resorts in Harbin:
Jihua Changshou Mountain Ski Resort
Erlongshan Ski Resort
Harbin Huatian Wujimi Ski Resort
Pingshan Shenlu Ski Resort
Harbin Mindu Ski Resort
Monn Bay Ski Resort
Ice and Snow World Ski Resort

BTW, have a good time in Harbin!!
Jan 19, 2008 00:35
  • STEVEANDCUI
Excellent, thanks alot cheryl.
Jan 8, 2009 23:54
GUESTHK ONG My wife & I and 3 other friends just got back from Harbin a few days ago. Yes, we visited the Erlongshan ski resort which according to our guide is considered nearest to Harbin City. It's about an hour or so drive from the City. It's beautiful. Being beginners, we had a coach to tell us the basics for about half hour .. and some of us could ski right after. Anyway, Happy New Year and enjoy yourself ......
Feb 8, 2009 05:49
  • DUNC
Jihua Changshou Mountain Ski Resort is a very good one and I am not sure that telling people is a good idea...(it's almost our little secret.) We have been there 3 times now since swapping from ErLong Shan, clean, good variety of slopes for most levels of skier, friendly staff and guides, (currently 100RMB pp/per hour for 2) if you require it but they're not mandatory for beginners. You can pick tours from your hotel, or the CAAC on Zhongshan Lu. Booking is advisable.
You'll need roughly 200RMB pp for a deposit on the equipment, and the bus was on average 60RMBpp rtn) which was good for a 5 hours of skiing if you just grab a bite to eat in the canteen, (often included).
May 3, 2009 10:06
  • STEVEANDCUI

If your interested Chongli an Hour from Zhangjiakou and about 4 hours from Beijing has a lot of very cheap ski resorts too (probably cheaper than Harbin). Get there soon because i think in the next few years it will get busier. Not world class but good fun for intermediate ski-iers. Chang Cheng Ling is my pick (Great Wall Ridge I think??) My pinion is up too Sh@t, sorry. Wang Long is the best but a little bit more expensive but still cheaper than Harbin (apparently the South Koren national team practise there).
Oct 6, 2010 06:06
GUEST41223 DUNC, do you have any more information on this ski resort? i.e. a website or travel agent; directions etc.
Jan 30, 2011 00:00
GUEST10106 We also have plan to go to Harbin at the beginning of March not only for sking but also for other winter activities. Will Erlongshan ski resort still be open at the beginning of March?
Post a Reply to: Harbin ski resorts other than Yabuli
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code