Menu
Need help finding real photos
Jan 13, 2005 01:00
  • SOLARIUS
Heya. So, i have this friend who recently came into the U.S. from Guilin, China about 2 months ago to help teach at the wushu school where i work. She's a very nice girl with a lot of energy about her, and i'm very happy to see her every day. However, she's feeling very homesick, and she misses her home and her family. I was hoping to put together a sort of album type thing with photos from Guilin for her, with the hopes that maybe if she could see her home whenever she wants (even if it's only in pictures) it would help her feel a bit better about being in the U.S. Now, there is a wealth of photos from Guilin on the 'net, but the problem is they're too damned touristy (which is understandable considering they were all taken by tourists). I don't think such photos would really be representative of home for her. Does anyone know where i could find some photos that a native of Guilin might appreciate and find familiar? preferably from within the city and not only of the various natural beauties that are so prominant there. Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thank you.
Jan 13, 2005 08:50
  • FRANKENSTEIN
ues the engine!

keep searching crazily!

if u really the girl is worthy for u to help!

just have a try!and your sincere desire would be blessed by the God~

best regards
Jan 13, 2005 13:06
Many of Choices here:
http://www.gui-lin.com/tuku/default.asp?catid=48
Jan 13, 2005 16:34
  • LESAIGNEUR
http://www.guilin.com.cn/newenglish/e1/e1.htm
Jan 14, 2005 01:04
  • SOLARIUS
Thank you all very much, those sites were a great help.
Post a Reply to: Need help finding real photos
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code