Menu
Who order dishes in the restaurant?
Jan 21, 2008 21:00
  • KATRINA
If you go out with your BF or husband for dinner, who order dishes in the restaurant? I read a very interesting news. Everytime she goes out with his husband in the restaurant, his husband orders dishes. More interesting is the dishes his husband orders taste good than these she orders. But she doesn't want to order the same dish as that his husband ordered because she says it is boring. If you were she what will you do?

To supplement: In China, guests have the priority to order dishes in the restaurant. And if you observe this carefully, you will find that other people usually order the same as what the first person orders.
Jan 22, 2008 18:28
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"To supplement: In China, guests have the priority to order dishes in the restaurant. And if you observe this carefully, you will find that other people usually order the same as what the first person orders."

Gee... I didn't know that. Great info. I'm trying to remember how it was when we ordered food there. I don't even remember if I ordered first since I was the guest. I guess I have to observe next time. ^_^
Jan 23, 2008 02:05
  • ICEBERG
If you go out with your BF or husband for dinner, who order dishes in the restaurant?

To observe the rule'Ladies first', I will let my GF order the dishes first. If I have dinner with my guests, I will let them order first.
Jan 23, 2008 20:21
  • JIMMYB
No matter who I have dinner with, I usually let them order the dishes and I just order the same dishes. Boring? Don't know. Perhaps, I should order some dishes that I like.
Post a Reply to: Who order dishes in the restaurant?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code