Menu
Good girl, Sharapova!
Jan 28, 2008 21:51
  • CANADAGUY
>>You two must watch Women's final? I just have a question for you: Who is more beautiful, Sharapova or Ana Ivanovic?<<

Good question Katrina!

Yes I did see the women's final.
I played tennis at my club and then went home to watch the final on TV.

The women's semi-finals and finals were billed as the matches of the beauties!

All four semi-finalists were very beautiful. This is quite unusual in tennis and as a result the photographers were having a field day. :)

Personally I find Sharapova to be much more attractive than Ivanovic. Ivanovic does have a pretty face, but I like Sharapova's overall appearance more.

Jan 29, 2008 19:08
  • KEVIN0518
"The women's semi-finals and finals were billed as the matches of the beauties!"

Yes, Canadaguy. Especially at the Women's final, the photographer didn't give many scenes to the audience. Sharapova and Ivanovic were the focus.

To answer your question, I would vote for Ivanovic just for her appearance. Considering appearance and achievements, I would give my vote to Sharapova. Why? Sharapova has won 3 Grand Slams but Ivanovic hasn't won any. I don't like 'vases' on the tennis court. Here 'vases' means those who just have good appearance but don't have tennis talent. I didn't say that Ivanovic is a vase. She works very hard and finally advanced to the final. Hope she can win her first Grand Slam very soon.

BTW, do you notice that Sharapova seldom smile on the court, CANADAGUY? She should smile frequently. Smile can make her more attractive.
Jan 29, 2008 20:53
  • CANADAGUY
>>BTW, do you notice that Sharapova seldom smile on the court, CANADAGUY? She should smile frequently. Smile can make her more attractive.

Yes you are right! It would make her more attractive.

It's just her personality and her focus during the match.
Many players are like this.

One of the all-time greats, Steffi Graf was like this too. She very seldom smiled during the match.
Jan 30, 2008 20:50
  • JIMMYB
Sharapova or Ana Ivanovic? Hard to make a decision. They both are beautiful. I would give my vote to Ivanovic for her appearance and smile.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Good girl, Sharapova!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code