Menu
Re-love once again?
Jul 3, 2008 12:34
GUEST64107 well i have the same question in my mind, ...my friend ( not chinese) had a chinese bf about 5 years ago for 1.5 year, they met by internet^_^ and all was so perfect, as real soul mates, share everything together, happy or very hard thing,but my friend hided she had a bf in before time as he told he only want a girl who had not a bf, so she was really scary to loose him, but then regret it all the time, as he find out one old email in her pc and break up.

5 years they never saw each other, just few emails and he called few times and asked a meeting when she visited china, but that time it didnt work out as he flied to AU before she arrived to china,,, both of them during the 5 years didnt love any other one and even didnt date as couldnt to repair a heart , just worked hard all the time .

this chinese new year the boy asked my friend again to meet and visited her in china for 5 days ( as he was in holiday to china but works in AU and she study and works in china ) , visited her instead of meet a girl that his parents wanted to introduce, and it seemed he tried to put in 5 days all love he missed to give in 5 years, after back AU he keeps call her everyday and talk 1-2 hours, even so busy in work, and on weekends talk more 2-6hours. and worry and try find solution for anything, even for very small problems happens to her ( like from the ants in the room,,, to help her buy a new pc after her one was totally broken, can just listen to her speaking anything for hours, or just keep silence together, but refuse to use webcamera as once used and couldnt control his emotions to miss her more). so even from far distance still she feels his love and care. but when she is asking if he wants to be together again, he says no,l that he thinks loved her not the same as before and now cannot trust same as before,,,. she felt really sad and depressed and asked stop call her as it is more painful and killing her, and didnt take his phones, but he kept call more, and told still will call even if she no takes the phone, and still asking to meet her next holiday ,,,but still says no future together,,, what that's mean?!!

maybe he is scary to love again ? or testing her love, or just confused him self , or worry if parents no accept his love to this girl after they part in before. i cannot believe he just wants to make a friends as it is so painful for them both, cannot just enjoy a pain, if no any planes then should to avoid contact, isnt it? Do you think any hope for them ? i feel so pity to see how she gets so sad, but no idea what to advice, to insist not take his phone or to get more patience and wait

any of you had experience to reunion with ex bf/gf?
Jul 5, 2008 20:52
GUEST6149 There is no way back into love. There is no way to mend a broken heart.
Jul 6, 2008 12:00
GUEST64236 if there was no any way , and no any intentions for that, then the song ' way back into love' also no exist. true love must have a chance, it is really hard to get true love, but it is so easy to loose it, many say they don't want it as they don't want a heart pain, but actually we all want it just donno how to get it and more important how to keep it,,,, even if in a times it makes us really pain. pain and happy all is a part of our life, if no real pain maybe also no real happy, then do we truly live if our heart don't know this feelings??
Jul 6, 2008 16:35
GUEST64236 the human nature is when we have something we don't really cherish it but when loose then we see it was the best what we had,,,if it was a true love, then it cannot just be cleaned away from the heart even by time,,,it always be there, even if it's really pain. remembering that pain makes afraid to give another chance,,,but it is really our choice to be brave to fighting for our love or just let it go and keep pain. but i would say by words from song by mariah carey " i still beleive" " If there is one spark of hope left in my grasp, i hold it with both hands, it's worth a risk of burning, to have a second chance......"

if a love still left in both hearts, be brave to fight for it regardless pain,,,at last a love even with pain is still better then a cold heart that donno what is love.
Jul 6, 2008 21:22
  • LEONARDO
"The human nature is when we have something we don't really cherish it but when loose then we see it was the best what we had,,,if it was a true love, then it cannot just be cleaned away from the heart even by time."

GUEST64236, I agree with you. Quite often we don't cherish "something" until we lose. In the recent days, I understand it quite well since an unplesant upheaval happen to my life. Over the days, just like the song " Way Back Into Love" goes, I have been living with a shadow overhead and hiding all my hopes and dreams away". I have been trying to figure out if there is a way back into love." My friend told me that life is one-way journey and there no is no way to return.

I can't recall who exactly said the saying: (It's very reasonable).

>>Love is a joint experience between two persons-but the fact that it is a joint experience does not mean that it is a similar
experience of the two people involved.There are the lover and the beloved,but these two come from different countries.Often the beloved is only a stimulus for all the stored-up love which has lain quiet within the lover for a long time hitherto.And somehow every lover knows this,He feels in his soul that his love is a solitary thing.He comes to know a new,strange loneliness and it is this knowledge which makes him suffer, So there is only one thing for the lover to do .He must house his love within himself as best he can;he must create for himself a whole new inward world--a world intense and strange, complete in himself. <<
Dec 1, 2008 02:32
  • SOPHIA0098
wish there is way back into love, but seems no way. Even if you were back, it's different already.
Dec 1, 2008 19:59
  • SHESGOTTOBE
This thread just got depressing. What happened? O_o

People, cheer up! It's not the end of the world! Well, not yet...
Dec 1, 2008 20:20
  • SUMMERSNOW
One of human frailties is that we couldn't recognize the value of a thing in front of us. When it goes away, we are usually remorseful. Anyway, life is irreversible. We must let it go and reflect on ourselves before we move on to a next stop.
Dec 2, 2008 11:47
  • CARLOS
Well, thinking about my former girl friends and wifes.......

No, no and no.

Carlos
Dec 2, 2008 11:48
  • CARLOS
Thinking twice...

I know one couple that has come together after a year or so. As far as I know they still are together.

But me, again no.

Carlos
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Re-love once again?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code