Menu
Men are unreliable creatures???
Jan 25, 2008 11:24
  • MARRIE
The survey indicates that more and more women are in charge of important affairs in their positions and over 70 percent of working women feel satisfied with their jobs. The influential career women attribute their success to several elements. About 44 percent of them consider "opportunity" as the key element for success, 42.5 percent of them believe "ambition" is also crucial. The public opinion usually associates women's success with their good appearance. However, most influential career women even do not regard "appearance" as an element for success.

Balancing Their Career and Family

It is well acknowledged that a successful man must have a supportive wife. Then what is for the successful women? The survey shows that 34.7 percent of successful career women pay much attention to balance their career and family, and attribute their success to the support of their family members

The quality of marriage reflects a woman's status in their family. The survey reflects that 53 percent of career women in Shanghai consider their marriages to be "happy," and 86.2 percent of them feel satisfied with their marriages and families. 31 percent think their happiness comes from harmonious relations between family members, and 28.5 percent of them believe that their career and the support from their family members bring them a feeling of happiness.
Jan 25, 2008 11:25
  • MARRIE
Accepting the Difference between Men and Women

When their career conflicts with their family, the successful career women will not give up their career, but believe their husband should make sacrifices for their families. However, the successful women do not oppose traditional concept of "men earn for the money for daily living, and women manage the household" completely. Forty-seven percent of them consider it reasonable.

A great portion of successful women consider it nonsense that a rich husband is more important than a good job. The three top criteria for them to choose husbands is sense of responsibility (79.9 percent), health (44.4 percent) and common interests (33.6 percent).

Successful as well as Happy with Domestic Life

The survey shows that modern successful women are great balancers between their career and family. Ninety-four percent of women who feel satisfied with their jobs consider their families to be harmonious. While among women who are not quite satisfied with their jobs, the percentage decreases to 75 percent. The percentages suggest that women with better feelings toward job are more likely to be happy with their marital life.

Jan 25, 2008 19:13
  • GARYKINKADE
Well, O.K. Marrie what ever you say.
May 20, 2011 12:37
GUESTMEL I haven't met a reliable man yet but i am still hopeful
May 21, 2011 07:22
you can just interpret her words as:" I WAS REALLY HURT BY A MAN"
take it easy:)
May 25, 2011 03:32
  • JIMMYB
A question for you BBQQ: will you get married one day with a unreliable creature?
May 30, 2011 19:10
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

When interviewed on a press conference, a Chinese entertainment star says:" If men are reliable, the pig can climb a tree." Her words have made many gentlemen feel angry. They argue that if men are unreliable, she should be single forever because in her eyes all men are unreliable. What do you think? Men are reliable or unreliable creatures? Do you...
this person probably had her heart broken and decided to trash all men. It usually takes one person from one group of people to ruin it for the rest of the bunch. Same with women, people in general are unreliable to an extent. Sorry to hear that this girl is the only one in the world who has a perfect life. I would hate to see what would happen if her car needs repairs,, what next?? Hate the automaker? The interviewer needs to grow a little and see things for what they are, before condemning something that just quite doesnt fit into her little tiny world. So now i am off to teach my 3 year old nephew Advanced Algebra ,,,,I hope he doesnt let me down in learning because maybe he will become unreliable. The entertainment business is full of "plastic people".
Last edited by LARRYBOY: May 30, 2011 19:19
May 30, 2011 20:49
  • RAINDROP
Larry, she might be a "super woman" who has a lot of money and very successful in her career. And I think you are right. She might be hurt by a bad guy so she doesn't believe any man.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Men are unreliable creatures???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code