Menu
Travel in Beijing
Jan 24, 2008 22:15
  • DELMONTE
Hi, I am a student from England studying in HK. I will travel to Dalian to visit some friends for CNY, although first I will be stopping in Beijing from 2nd - 5th Feb. Could anybody please give me some advice on where to stay, visit or willing to show me around whilst in Beijing? Thanks!
Jan 27, 2008 23:14
  • LILYSPRING88
Dear Delmonte,

it is hard for you to find a guide then.

7th February is our Chinese New Year. Everybody

will prepare for the festival.

places should visit: Baihai Park, Forbidden City,

Summer Palace, etc.

Wish you have a good time!

with rdgs,

Jo Qiao

Shanghai, China
Jan 29, 2008 20:05
  • LENNON0117
Hi dear friend:
maybe this is your first time to beijing,so the greatwall and forbidden city should be the first choice ,if you have more time ,you could go to the summer palace and temple of heaven ,oh ,hutong travel is also interesting and popular for the foreign friends .
i think you could choose a hostel to stay,cheap and clean,suitable for scholars,if you have more question you could contact with me by hotmail.com|lennon_0117
beijing lennon
Jan 30, 2008 02:18
GUESTFRANKLIN HI friend, I have the same experience. Last year I came to China for business, when I have a stop in Beijing, I
browsed the website www.beijingservice.com. I find it my pleasure to recommend it to you. You can find many tour
itinerary for yourself.
Feb 1, 2008 02:36
  • DELMONTE
Hi everyone, thanks for the advice!
Luckily a few friends will be there now to take me around~now I just need to make sure I take enough warm clothes =)
Have a great CNY!
Post a Reply to: Travel in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code