Menu
Does any girl want to exchange something on language and friendship here in Shanghai
Jan 25, 2008 03:37
guest16233 Hello all,

I am expecting to exchange something on language and even (if possible) friendship with a girl speaking English well here in Shanghai.

I am a man of medium height,loving travel and sports,able to communicate on daily topics in English.

I feek llike sharing my understanding of Chinese with you,and hopefully, I could broaden my understanding of Western culture and thinking in kind of personal relationship and make some progress in my English.

Please feel free contact me at gmail.com|langdiguo, if you are here in Shanghai.
Jan 25, 2008 03:46
GUEST16233 Still me, let me a promotion here myself:

I am a 29 years old and well educated man majoring in Economics, living in Shanghai downtown LuWan District.

My favorite sports are tennis, badminton; my musics are Blue and 70's hippie.

You may call me Steven and email me at gmail.com|langdiguo for language or friendship exchange and sharing.
Jan 27, 2008 16:07
  • DAVEC
You havent given all your details.

How soon do you want to date the girl? when do you want to marry her? do you have enough money to make her life good?

You might want to consider a dating agency as well.
May 9, 2008 00:51
  • JINGJING
GUEST16233 u are not frank person,u'd better go to a dating agency ........seems u want to find a girlfriend her,,,,or one night stand? anyway ,the best way to learn a language is to find a bf or gf ,,,,u are smart
May 9, 2008 09:08
In ur country, if a man wanna get married, need think if he has got enought money to make his wife life good? I thought u r very independent, women take care of themselves.
Post a Reply to: Does any girl want to exchange something on language and friendship here in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code