Menu
Importing from china
Jan 26, 2008 23:52
  • JANOO
I am visiting china and like few commodities that I would like to import into Canada. I need some info on what is the best way to ship these and also what if they are full container load or loose container and bought from diffrent places for example 500 units of jeans from one place and 500 units of jackets from somewhere ealse and 1000 units of jewelery from another city. All going to one place in Toronto. Please help with best possible way to ship these with least rick and minimal cost. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks to all.....
Jan 27, 2008 02:12
  • GUBEADS
Hi,Sir
This is Jenny from Guangzhou .Nice to meet you .If you dont buy much goods ,you can use express .If the weight is more than 100 KGS , you can use airfreight .If you buy more goods and you dont need the goods urgently ,you can use sea shipping .
For the goods ,you mention they are from different places ,that is doesnt matter ,you can get all goods together and then shipping together to your place .
For more Info ,Contact me anytime .
MSN&Email:hotmail.com|jenny-juan886
Jan 27, 2008 19:02
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, Janoo,

We suggest you to organize to buy these goods from the city who is close to each other (if best, pls choose within one province in China) then you can combine the goods into one 20 or 40 feet container. Or even it is still bulk goods, if you ship to combine into one shipment, it will help to save your cost.

Therefore, pls remember to study Chinese ports city location firstly before you buy the goods.Secondly, pls remember to choose a good forwarder who will organize your goods and provide good service and shipping rate to you.Of course, the most importance is to find good quality supplier since goods quality are most important and good shipping choice can help you to get the lowest cost from biz view.

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng
MSN: hotmail.com|Susan205060

Jan 28, 2008 01:50
  • JANOO
Thanks.
Any suggestions or recommendations about shipping companies....
Jan 28, 2008 18:30
  • SUSAN205060
Hi, Janoo,

Kindly advise the possible city port which your will ship out.Then we will recommend suitable shipping company.

As you know, some companies network are different.

Enjoy!

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng
Jan 30, 2008 14:30
GUEST10673 My buying will be from yiwu and gangzhoue so what would you suggest.
Also can you tell me when the markets will be closed in these cites for the chinese new year as I am planning to come around 10th Feb. what do you suggest ? Also will all the sight seeing places will be open during 10th Feb. Please advsie and your help is appreciated. Thanks again.
Jan 31, 2008 18:43
  • SUSAN205060
Hi,GUEST10673,

1-If you buy from Yiwu and guangzhou, then you can ask your suppliers to deliver goods to guangzhou and ship together. Or you can ship from Yiwu and guangzhou separately on base big qty. If qty is small, pls just ship from one place.

2- We have to say part of market booth is open for Feb 10th but since our common new year holiday will be till Feb 13th.So pls try to postponse your schedule or you can do some sightseeing and visit after Feb 14th which is more better since many people start to work then you have more suppliers candidate.

Btw, if you can, we will suggest you to choose end of Feb or Mar to purchase . Since the transportation and tickets are very hot, it is not easy to travel.

Yours sincerely,
Susan Zheng

Jan 31, 2008 22:44
  • JANOO
Hello Susan:

1.Would you be able to guide me through Yiwu, gangzhou and Xian ( business and sight seeing )

2.Also can you help me arranging shippers from Yiwu and Gangzhou as I am planning to buy small quantities.

3.Also can you arrange some factory tours for Jeans, fashion tops, jackets etc.

4.What will be your charges per day.
I have a friend in Shanghai in City bank who is willing to travel with me but I need some proffessional experiance.

5. Do you have experiance in finding cheaper items but good quality ( jeans, fashion tops, jackets, cloth (silk) , artificial jewlery. What is the best price we can get for these items approximately. please reply.

6. On your suggestions this is what I am planning to fly.

15 - Beijing ( sight seeing )
16 - Beijing ( sight seeing )
17 - Xi'an ( sight seeing )
18 - Yiwu ( business )
19 - Yiwu ( business )
20 - Yiwu ( business )
21 - Gangzhou ( business )
22 - Gangzhou ( business )
23 - Gangzhou ( business )
24 - Shanghai ( sight seeing )
25 - Shangahi ( sight seeing )
26 - Toronto

Please reply in detail asap as I am in a process of buying ticket now. Don't forget to qoute me your charges per day.
Post a Reply to: Importing from china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code