Menu
Any expats in Foshan, Guangzhou?
Jul 22, 2009 18:37
GUEST35492 UK born, lived in Ozz for 11 years now in Shnde - If you like any advice or help, email me. Make sure your subject field states Expats in China otherwise my get deleted in junk box etc, thanks... visionhmc.com|andy.butler
Sep 14, 2009 08:03
GUEST18173 I am living in Foshan from September 2009 - June 2010. I am living with two other Americans and an English person teaching English at a primary school. If you're in Foshan and you get bored just shoot me an e-mail. gmail.com|PatrickBaine Put something about expat in foshan in the subject or else I'm likely to delete it out of my junk mail.
Jan 6, 2010 22:05
GUEST43192 Hey,Guys,
Service for guild and photographer in Foshan,any question,E-mail to qq.com|1175810341 or MSN to live.cn|Star_Photo,my MP number:86 13690334317, From Linkin.
Mar 16, 2010 04:30
GUEST15226
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02147

Hey, Guy。I am a local resident in Foshan city. People here are friendly. If you want to know more about information of Foshan/Shunde/Nanhai/Shanshui, please e-mail me:gmail.com|Doreenwishy or hotmail.com|Doreen08.

Please, send me your mobile phone No to mail.com|onon. I am right now in Foshan and need business guide.
Mar 30, 2010 02:10
GUESTKIKI Hi all, I'm new in Nanhai (work in between both Nanhai and Hong Kong(. Dunno much about here or have any friends here. Contact me at sinagirl.com|kiki_in_uk if you wanna be friends. Cheers!
May 13, 2010 01:51
GUEST10567 Hey guys, I'm right now in Foshan. And i'm working and living in a apartment here at Nanhai District. I am from Singapore, and bilingual in both english and mandarin. Although my mandarin is not as good as i would like it to be. Haha.
I will only be here for 2 short months, until the first week of July 2010. Feel free to contact me at gmail.com|laidale if you're bored like me and looking for friends. Haha.
Jun 16, 2010 07:45
GUEST19566 hi, we are moving to foshan next month (july 1) and we are wondering if there's any expat community or organization like in shanghai & beijing. is there also any decent restaurants & bar around town that you can relax for a nice weekend? thanks!v&n+
Jul 15, 2010 09:27
GUEST32245 i don't know of any expat communities in foshan, but guangzhou has a few and isn't too far away. for entertainment check out the magazines ''that's guangzhou'' and ''here dongguan'' for local meetings, sporting events and mothers' groups. dongguan isn't far away at all and has good night life and restaurants while not being as expensive as guangzhou.
if you need anything else you can email me at yahoo.com.au|kathryn_lia - i've lived in shunde nearly 5 years so perhaps i can help you out a little.
take care
Oct 6, 2010 20:02
GUEST02199 hi,

are there any good primary school at foshan. My girl will be in P1 next year, my husband will be posted there soon. Need to find an established primary schools to learn english and chinese
Oct 6, 2010 22:22
GUEST71880
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19566

hi, we are moving to foshan next month (july 1) and we are wondering if there's any expat community or organization like in shanghai & beijing. is there also any decent restaurants & bar around town that you can relax for a nice weekend? thanks!v&n+

welcome to foshan, I am living in Lecong. there are so many good resteraunts here for muslim and indian and westerners. and there is a foreigner club organised by lecong government which always hold some parties for expat staying in Lecong when festival comes. there are lots of club in foshan citycenter. so don't worry. lots of funs are waiting for you in Foshan. hope those information can help you out.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Any expats in Foshan, Guangzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code