Menu
Are sexy sirons soliciating you????
Jan 28, 2008 07:52
  • JABAROOTOO
Anyone else getting invitations from strange and sexy women hoping that you are a 'nice man to fall in love with them'.

I'm a woman with my photo on my profile and I'm getting at least one of these proposal a month now. They mustn't check anything or are they after something other than a relationship.

Gorgeous Grace was the last known offender today.

Anyone else get an offer?? Male or female............
Jan 28, 2008 07:55
  • JABAROOTOO
Hello dearest one !!!

My name is Grace I am tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you.

I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking for.

And I have something special to tell you about myself. I am planning to relocate to your country and I want both of us to be good friends. So please contact me directly through my email address at yahoo.com|grace_dagg so that I can tell you more about myself and also send my picture directly to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice time with smile.
Do write soon.

Best regards
Ms. Grace.
Jan 28, 2008 16:09
  • GARYKINKADE
Er....Ah....No....Thank God!
Jan 28, 2008 17:45
  • GRIZ326
These are automated messages, JABAROOTOO. It is highly unlikely that there is a warm body behind the email, just a computer program.

You may have noticed an increase of spamming of the forum itself too.

I hope that everyone here knows that they should never click any of the links in those email messages or the links from non-registered users of this site.

My team tracks and analyzes this sort of thing and it is always increasing. ...keeps us in business ;-)
Jan 28, 2008 18:45
  • SHESGOTTOBE
She has posts in different threads, too. Seems like she is going to relocate to almost every country. LOL!

“tall, good looking, perfect body figure and sexy”

Honestly, I do not know any man who would be able to resist that. ;-) I wonder if she can turn water into beer?
Jan 28, 2008 19:53
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have noticed this spam and blocked her username. BTW, please be careful with those spamming posts and msgs and don't click the links in those email messages or the links from non-registered users of this site as Griz suggests.

Community Moderators
Jan 28, 2008 20:39
GUEST24168 not fair. why are they only female. I am looking for a rich and handome man, please feel free to write me!
Jan 28, 2008 22:09
  • MARRIE
Griz, somebody is keeping you busy now. We are waiting for your analysis report. Everyday a bunch of spams drops in my yahoo mailbox. Mr. Kinkade, what are you trying to say?
Jan 28, 2008 22:42
  • GARYKINKADE
Thanks GRIZ326 for the hint about e-mail messages from non-registered users.
Marrie....my comment in a "round about way" is saying that I'm past that stage now and have better things to do in life, like being a "pest" on a web site like this.
Jan 28, 2008 23:33
  • ZENCHEN
my answer is "delete"
Jan 29, 2008 03:21
  • DODGER
And there I was thinking it was just my charm. I received this message today!
Dodger.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are sexy sirons soliciating you????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code