Menu
study Chinese in hainan
Jan 31, 2008 07:39
  • EUROPEANSKY
I plan to study Chinese in Hainan University in this September. But I want to hear more about Hainan University.
What is the quanlity of the Chinese lanuage course in HaiDa? Is it easy to live in Hainan for a foreigner? etc.
maybe you can tell me more about HaiDa...
Feb 3, 2008 10:35
  • CARSOO
sorry, i know nothing about the school. too far away from Hangzhou.
Feb 16, 2008 20:51
  • CHERI
hi, Hainan province is a very beautiful place, especially Sanya, beautiful beach, fresh air and a lot of beautiful gilrs wearing swimming clothes. I have stayed in Beijing for a long time, and I think the best place for a foreigner to study Chinese is Beijing. Hainan has its local language and maybe the pronunciation of this place is not as good as Beijing people.
If you look forward to Sanya of Hainan to study Chinese as well as enjoy your life, you can contact me and I will teache you Chinese for free.
My email is hotmail.com|honglizhao5 and my phone number is 13521289188.
Feb 19, 2008 03:24
GUEST87313 well...I do nto really like Beijing...the city is too big and too dirty...it also has a lot of cars!
I like the place which has less foreigners and perfect weather...
May 27, 2012 01:28
GUEST20244 Hainan is exactly the place you need: the weather as good as people here. I fell very comfortable styding at Hainan Great Silk Way Foreign Language School. The school website is hainanschool.net/en
Post a Reply to: study Chinese in hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code