Menu
What kinds of friends do you usually make?
Feb 8, 2008 21:23
  • SHESGOTTOBE
Well, Alan, you’re better off. The guys I was talking about didn’t even know what they did when they were drunk. The next morning, they couldn’t even remember anything! LOL!

It sure looks like a ghost town at TCG these days. Everyone must be so busy with the holidays. ^_^
Feb 8, 2008 21:25
  • SHESGOTTOBE
"If we stay out of bars and clubs (which suits me anyway), Shesgottabee might join us too :)"

Sure. If we happen to be in the same city, it would be great to meet some of the regs (girls and guys) here, if ever there is a chance. Even though I am not a coffee drinker, Starbucks would be fine. We can chat over a latte. ^_^
Feb 5, 2009 10:38
GUESTNELSON i like to make friends but sometime u usualy make stupid friends that they think they are better that everyone in the world but they aren't. i likw to have alot of friend and i dont hurt my friends. if they are good with me, im good with them.
Feb 18, 2009 12:07
  • PRIMROSE
there are many people who I know them and I love them > And if they have any problem and need someone to help I stand with them and i do every thing to help but realy I don`t consider them as frind , i don`t talk with them about my personal life and i don`t deal with them as frind even they also don`t consider me as frind , so not all frind in need is frind indeed ,
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kinds of friends do you usually make?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code