Menu
Short-term Chinese Courses in Lijiang Yunnan
Feb 3, 2008 03:03
  • SLCCHINA
Shangri-la Learning Centre (SLC) offers Chinese courses to foreign students in Lijiang, Yunnan. Our courses are mainly designed for students who have a short term study plan and are interested in exploring the beauty of Lijiang and North West Yunnan. We not only focus on Chinese language teaching, but also present a peaceful, relaxing and joyful atmosphere to our students. The courses are unique and tailored for students according to their plans and levels. Please check our website and contact us for details. www.slcchina.com ; slcchina.com|Service
Apr 23, 2009 00:58
GUEST24528 Dear Sir/Madame,

My partner and I will be in Lijiang in the middle of May.

We are interested in taking a short course to learn some fundamental parts of the chinese-mandarin language. We have looked on your website but are unable to find relevant information.

Could you please advise us of what courses are available, our other options, and the costs involved.

We look forward to your reply.
May 15, 2009 23:14
GUEST23497 I am teaching in China (guandong), want to learn some basic mandarin . will have vacation starting next week. In fact I will be available end of may and June. Are 2 weeks class available for beginners (i have a few basis because I have been living here over for 2 years).

I couldn't reach you on phone. (888-5181606)

Could you tell about availability. Starting dates.Conditions?

Hope to hear from you,
Post a Reply to: Short-term Chinese Courses in Lijiang Yunnan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code