Menu
Guide/translator needed in Shanghai
Feb 5, 2008 10:11
guest95666 I will stay in Shanghai for a week early April for business. I need a translator to accompany me to events arranged by our supplier

DMason
Feb 8, 2008 03:21
  • SUSAN205060
what is the major products for your biz?
Feb 8, 2008 06:03
  • ASIASABRINA
Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. This is Sabrina Qian, active, energetic, faithful, responsible. Fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese. Have knowledage of international business. Know well of wholesaler and retailer market in ShenZhen, such as cell phone ,computer components, jewelry, oil painting etc. To be a tour guide who can arrange customized travel plans for you in ShenZhen or other place in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for investment research. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me or calling me.
Email: gmail.com|asiasabrina
Phone : 86-13554961544

Feb 9, 2008 04:50
GUEST39197 Hi,I am Flora,professional translator and tour guide in shanghai.I would like to work for u!But u didn't leave ur contact inform,pls send email to me:hotmail.com|linyingjune or skype:fish061683,i will send my resume and help u with ur trip in detail,whether business or tour itineary.

Mar 3, 2008 08:53
  • LILYSPRING88
Dear Dmason,

Very glad to know you.

this is Jo Qiao from Shanghai. I have the Bachelor

degree. I have learnt English for more than 10 years and

can speak excellent English.

I have more than 3 years experience of foreign trade.

Then i can be of great help for your business

communication. Then if possible, spare some your time

with rdgs,

Jo Qiao ( Miss)

Mar 4, 2008 07:41
  • COLORFULLIFE
Dear Sir,
This is Jasmine,a freelance interpreter with 4years experience living in Shenzhen,available to travel when request.Welcome to contact me if I can be of any help.

gmail.com|chineseinterpreter88
http://chineseinterpreter88.googlepages.com/jasmine
Mar 23, 2008 15:46
GUEST00127 Dear DMason,
Good day!
Im quiet interested in this interpreter position. Right now I am living and doing business in Suzhou, a pretty city next to shanghai. so I guess I could be your interpreter during the time when you are in China. Pls feel free to contact me anytime =)

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

Best Regards,
Yisha

Email: gmail.com|owlcactusnew
Cellphone: +86-13776068020
MSN: hotmail.com|owlcactusnew
Apr 20, 2011 12:22
GUESTOLEG Hi my name is Alex i'm foreign studying in Shanghai already 3 years and know every corner of it, so if you are interested in guide services i'm available all the time (i speak Russian,English and Chinese).My contact number is 13482517614 email;yahoo.com|olegenius7
Regards,
Alex
Post a Reply to: Guide/translator needed in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code