Menu
University in Haikou or Sanya area (China)
Feb 11, 2008 13:03
guest72142 I have experience teaching English at the University level in South Korea. I am looking for a listing of the Universities on Hainan Island, particularly Sanya or Haikou.

Can someone help me with that?
Larry
Feb 12, 2008 09:57
  • APAULT
There is a Hainan government office that acts as an agent for uni jobs in Hainan. Sorry but I cannot remember the details. Just try Angelinas Cafe, anesl.com and you should find most if not all the colleges listed.
Feb 12, 2008 10:57
GUEST67370 Thanks. They listed 3 colleges/Universities--all in Haikou. I would like to find more.

Thanks, Larry
Jul 8, 2008 20:17
try this link:
http://www.syxyhn.com/
May 23, 2009 08:21
GUESTSALISU ... dear sir/madam.
i am salisu a waziri, am study in china, for chinase language, for one year after succefully completion.
the study i will like to study in your universite. in soft ware engineering. for undergraduate programme, if you admitted me as your student, and also i will like to know if your teaching in english, language..
thanks and waiting your reply for earlist respond. to my email.
gmail.com|swaziri28
Aug 30, 2009 08:25
GUEST46131 Hello everyone! Is there anyone who study present in Haikou University? If do so please contact me.
Thanks
Mar 23, 2012 02:35
GUEST01311 Hello everyone!

I have been searching for a functional, i.e. actually working email and/or phone number for the University at Sanya in Hainan Province, China.

Does anyone have any information they can offer please?

I've tried all the searchable websites but the phone numbers and email addresses are dead.

If anyone has actually been there or knows anyone there, been there please please help.

My sincere thanks in advance.

Kindest wishes

CSL (live.com|moac)
Post a Reply to: University in Haikou or Sanya area (China)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code