Menu
Olympic venues Beijing
Feb 13, 2008 08:51
  • PUBE
I visit Beijing early July and I was wandering if there are possibilities to visit the olympic buildings. Especially the Water Cube has my interest.

So if anyone knows how this can be arranged or can arrange it for me, drop me a line.

Thanks
Feb 13, 2008 19:30
  • LEONARDO
Early July, I am afraid the chances are slim because the Olympic feast is in the air by then. All participating teams probably have already arrived at the venue to have warm-up training. Why don't you book a Olympic ticket for any event you are fond of ( diving, swimming)? You will watch the events and Olympic buildings simultaneously.
Feb 13, 2008 19:59
  • SOMMER
the venues look beautiful from the outside and even from the fourth ring road wizzing past, you can't overlook them. Just go and see how close you can get. They aren't that out of the way so can work them into your schedule.
Feb 14, 2008 03:30
  • PUBE
last year October I visited the building site and the museum. That was very impressive.

Now I would like to see if I can also get inside the Water Cube. I am only there from 1 to 11 July so there are no competitions yet where I can by a ticket for.
Feb 14, 2008 03:54
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Pube, you can buy the tickets for Beijing Olympic Games from your National Olympic Committee or tickets sales agents. To get the details, you can access to this page :http://media.tickets.beijing2008.cn/zh-cn/img/static/docs/GSANOC2008.pdf.

Or you can buy tickets in China and the prerequisite is that you must possess a valid passport with a Chinese visa valid for 6 months or more.
Post a Reply to: Olympic venues Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code