Menu
GuangZhou WholeMarket Guide
Feb 14, 2008 02:12
  • HERMANANG
I will go to GuangZhou this year. Besides for sightseeing, I intend to also purchase handphone straps, anime keychain, and fashion accessories such as cheap earrings for selling again. So I need the information which GuangZhou whole market I must go.

I intend to purchase qty big quantity. Is the wholemarket offer the delivery to local forwarder ?

Thx.
Feb 14, 2008 13:10
  • SHEZ
hi,
can u plz help me by giving me all the names of good wholesale markets in china (GuangZhou) or any other part of china for Mens clothes like jeans, tee shirts cotton. thank u waiting for ur reply
Feb 24, 2008 02:59
  • ELLYSE
Plenty of wholesale buildings near Guangzhou main train station.
Feb 24, 2008 11:06
  • BILLCAI
That's right, there are many wholesale markets near the Guangzhou railway station, for clothes, shoes, hangbags, watches etc. The qualities is good and the prices is competetive.
Apr 16, 2008 20:23
GUEST24162 Dear Sirs, We would like to buy big quantites of winter pullovers and sweaters in Guangzhou and subs. Which are the best and cheapest cities aruond Guangzhou to visiit for that , and which is the best month to buy thse items ( winter sweaters)?
thank you
Samy
netgate.com.uy|samyc
Nov 14, 2010 06:54
GUEST66732 I'm from Indonesia wants to buy the product if I can sell here. please send me a quote for products watches, mobile phones, clothes, bags and shoes. or maybe you have other products offered. please send offers via e-mail me or hotmail.com|umah_luwung yahoo.com|adjie_bll. thank you for your attention.
Post a Reply to: GuangZhou WholeMarket Guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code