Menu
WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA. PLEASE HELP !
Apr 27, 2010 20:43
GUEST74109 Chris I have no idea how i came in contact with you was doing a search engine looking for a company that closed down in china i use to deal with and came across you. I am a import export wholesaler here in Boston Mass and may be able to help you out. email me at aol.com|dpliquidators777 and i will see what you may be looking for and may be able to help you out.

Sincerely
David
Deals Plus Liquidators
May 27, 2010 06:02
  • GIONVIA
The replica markets details as follows:

a.Zhanxi Road Replica Watch Wholesale Market : you could find almost every world famouse brand watches such as Rolex,IWC,Jacob&Co,Ferrari ,Fossil,Technomarine ,Montblanc.etc.

b.Zhanxi Road Replica Clothes Wholesale Market : you will find almost every world famouse brands such as Dsquared , D&G,Burberry,LV,Bape ,BBC,Lacoste ,LRG..etc.

c.Zhanxi Road Replica sports shoes wholesale market: You will find almost every world famouse brands shoes such as Nike, Adidas , Evisu , Dsquared , Lacoste ,Converse .etc.

d.Zhiyuangang and Baiyun International Leather Goods Wholesale Center: You will find almost very world famouse mirror image replica bags such as LV, Coach, Paul Smith,Juciy Couture,Chanel.etc.

So if u want to purchase replica items for your auction business or any other purposes , you may contact us to purchase on your behalf . We only charge a small service fee and will never scam you .

Email: echinasource.com|tiger

Jun 8, 2010 17:04
GUEST82170
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZENCHEN

I'm from Putian and live in Guangzhou now..If you want Nike,Made-in-Putian is your best choice,but generally speaking,Guangzhou is your best choice,because you can nearly find all you want from different wholesale markets around Guangzhou Railway Station.

i will be trsvling to Guangzhon and i need help finding new suppler any help can you offer

Jul 13, 2010 14:37
GUESTMARIANNE Hi everyone!

I´m looking for trustworthy Chinese distributors and wholesalers that sell unbranded womens clothing.
Can anyone please help me?
Thank u:)

Marianne
Aug 18, 2011 07:59
GUEST41107 hi i want replica watches and boxes from gauzaon , can supply me ?my email id is gmail.com|progressive110
Sep 2, 2011 22:25
GUEST39837 Hi Sir,

I am from the West Indies and very interested in ordering similar items from China. Have you been successful in finding a supplier?
Sep 4, 2011 06:02
GUEST39837 I had a similar experience and it was a con.
Nov 26, 2011 08:23
GUEST94223 Be very cautious..!! when you purchase goods on internet from Mainland China...
Dec 7, 2011 08:43
GUEST05170 I know this is super late to answer your question but you do realize this is a total scam, I hope you did not send them the additional money. Its all over the place if you look up chinese import scams. Good luck!
Feb 14, 2012 01:54
GUEST10157 i am karun and want to buy cloths , shoes and accessories for my new business of international brands like ck, zara, tommy, mango and many more. i need assistance in buying things and also how would the goods be delivered to india. if u can help me please contact me on
hotmail.com|karunmittal, ph- +91-9888-255-822.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA. PLEASE HELP !
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code