Menu
IS ILLEGAL TO BUY WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA?
Feb 14, 2008 17:08
ANYBODY KNOWS WHERE IN CHINA ARE THE BEST FACTORY'S OR WHOLESALE MANUFACTURER'S OF REPLICA MERCHANDISE ARE?
CAN ANYBODY HELP ? IS THIS ACTION ILLEGAL IN CHINA? CAN USA CUSTOMERS BUY HIGH QUALITY REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA? SEEMS LIKE NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TALK TO ME WITH MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOPIC.? THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WITH THEIR ADVICE AND SUGESTIONS. LOOKING TO MAKE BUSINESS WITH ANYBODY THERE IN CHINA WHO WANTS TO BE MY SUPPLIER. THANKS. CHRIS YOUNG
Feb 14, 2008 21:26
  • DODGER
Chris,
it is highly illigal to import this type of product into any western country.
Your shipping docs will need to show a full discription of the goods and any logo marks.
If you do not reveal the true marks and are found you will be prosicuted and a large fine imposed. There is also a good chance that the owners of the trade makes will also take you to court
All of your good will be confiscated and distroyed.
Good luck!
Dodger.
Feb 18, 2008 05:12
  • ZENCHEN
you can find any top brand for garment,handbag,belt,wallet,shoes from wholesale markets nearby Guangzhou Railway Station
Mar 29, 2013 02:51
GUEST23208 Contact me, i will tell you where to get the replica or imitation products .like handbags,shoes, sunglass...etc. 163.com|wanghello163
Post a Reply to: IS ILLEGAL TO BUY WHOLESALE REPLICA MERCHANDISE IN CHINA?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code