Menu
guide/translator required shenzhen city and surrounds march 7 and 8
Feb 15, 2008 05:40
  • MICROHIRE
Hello

we are visiting a number of factories in and around shenzhen city on the 7th and 8 th of march. We require a guide / english speaking person to assist with getting around.please let me know if you can assist us. It is a group of 2 from Australia. Email hotmail.com|microhire to start discussions
regards Craig
Feb 15, 2008 20:08
GUESTSOPHYIA...
Hello ,my name is Sophyia .
I am glad to help ,my previous job is in charge of sourcing ,harmonizing declearation,following up with products,customer management, organizing exhibition ,interpreter etc .
My time is available for 2 months , i hope we can have further discussion .
my contact : 13826144008 .
email: 139.com|13826144008
Feb 18, 2008 15:56
  • MICROHIRE
we are coming now on the 5th March and will need some one to assist us for about 5 days
Feb 27, 2008 03:17
GUEST46213 hi everyone , this is bamboo
I am an experienced English-Chinese interpreter ..I love travelling
and chinese culture. I will be a good guide and mandarin tutor. I
offer business interpreting, sourcing, tour guide service, mandarin
tutoring to individual or company.Please contact me for further
inquiries.
mob13588693667
Mar 28, 2008 05:14
GUEST69237 Hi,
This is Jasmine from shenzhen.I am a freelance translator and tour guide living
in Shenzhen.We mainly work as an interpreter and tourist guide. We can work as your
business trip assistant,interpreter,sourcing assistant,tour guide,assist you
to register your business in Shenzhen.We can make a tailor-made travel
itinerary according to your request . We offer hotel reservation for
free,car rental,airport pick-up if request .Please feel free to contact me
via gmail.com|chineseinterpreter88 for more detail or visit our website

http://chineseinterpreter88.googlepages.com/jasmine
M:(86) 136 9183 2775
Apr 20, 2009 07:36
GUESTALMIEE
Hai,

my name Almiee
i m plan to visit shenzhen first week of Jun for social tour only.i looking for female tour guide english speaking person.

Please e-mail me at - brunet.bn|kenai1512
May 20, 2009 07:29
  • LINLAU
Hi,this is Ms Lin from Guangzhou,China,i've been working for 3 years as sales before, and doing my own business for about 1 year.what i doing now? i help some people to buy stuffs,show them around,translate for them,introduce some good restaurant for them,etc,which means if u r new here and need purchase from China,i can help u do all the things,include found the market for u or found the right products u want,translate between u and seller (between chinese and english),follow ur order,arrange shipping too,also can take u look around of the city when u free,make ur work easy and fun in a strange city.book ticket or hotel is simple thing.so,generally speaking,i will be ur good assistant here,and nothing will be hard.and u should know Guangzhou has many market for women stuff,such as garments market,bags market,shoes market,etc, with very reasonable price.
if u need my help,pls contact me ,MSN:hotmail.com|linlau1985
Jul 7, 2009 09:25
GUEST25483 Iam john i will be visiting Guangzhou from 13th July 2009 and would like to get a chinese english speaking lady who is well versed with the Guangzhou business district to do hotel booking and guide services .contact me by email :yahoo.com|tgaherbs
Oct 20, 2009 05:58
GUEST53898 My name is Frank from Germany.

On Friday I have a business meeting.

I need a translator from Chines to English.

Please reply.

Thanks Frank

Nov 30, 2009 03:55
  • GETTOCHINA
Hi, this is Ivy Duan, your personal tour guide & business interpreter/ translator & private English assistant in Shenzhen, China.I am an enthusiastic, sincere, and sweet girl with easy-going personality. I also have great sense of resonsibility as well as a wonderful listener. I majored in English and with the 4 years of University life, I worked as an English tour guide and interpreter. I know lots of hidden local places plus full of the knowledge of history. I always try my best to help my clients and make sure they have a fun, positive, rich, travel experience.

I can serve you as the following:

- Guide and Interpreter;
- Renting car;
- Booking hotel;
- Airport picking up/dropping off;
- Enjoying local attractions;
- Enjoying local food & entertainment;
- Experiencing local life;
- Visiting factory/suppiers
- Meeting Arrangement..
- Personal Secretary Service;
- Exhibition/show fair interpreter;

I have met clients from U.S.A, U.K, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Holland, Sweden, Germany, India, Korea... and I enjoy meeting up with and helping travelers with travel logistics. Here is one of my client's comment

I would highly recommend Ivy Duan to others wishing to hire an interpreter in China. She helped me find all the information I needed, find & communicate with everyone I hoped to talk with and accomplish all my objectives. She often anticipated my needs before I even asked. She also an exceptionally friendly, intelligent & good humored ravel partner. Her knowledge of English is excellent. Thank you for the fantastic service and a new friend! I hope to see Ivy again.

Collins
From United States

Please contact me by

MSN: hotmail.com|gettochina

Tel: 0086-13590295951

Web: www.gettochina.com
Apr 27, 2010 05:00
GUEST69176 Hi, this is Paige, a freelance English-Chinese business interpreter/assistant based in Shenzhen, China. It can be tricky to go around in China for a foreigner. So, pick me as your assistant here?

With 2 years of professional experience, please count on me that I can do the following perfectly for you:
1. Airport pick-up & drop-off.
2. Freelance interpreter to break down your language barrier and communicate with the local people.
3. Business assistant, eg.visiting factories/suppliers, price negotiation, shipment arrangements, etc.
4. Following your business orders when you are not in China.
5. To find potential manufacturers according to your requirements.
6. Assist in booking the cheapest but comfortable hotel, flight ticket, etc. to reduce your expenses to a bare minimum.

Profession! Nice lady! I’m sure I can provide you with perfect services. Choose me to complete your China trip.

Plz feel free to contact me following:
Mob: 86-15914138837
MSN/Email: hotmail.com|cn_paige
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guide/translator required shenzhen city and surrounds march 7 and 8
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code