Menu
Hi I'm looking for someone to travel with,,,,
Feb 15, 2008 07:52
  • ANAHITA
Hi,,,
Actually I was thinking to go to China and learn some chinese for 1 month or so. I just want it to be a great adventure. If anyone has similar plans is mind, we can travel together,,,,
Anahita from Bordeaux, France
Feb 16, 2008 14:15
GUEST24750 hi im paul from the uk when u going to shanghai, im going in october for the f1 contact me on hotmail.com|wobsnsr250
Feb 17, 2008 01:18
  • BABYHARE
Hello Anahita,

I am a fulltime Mandarin tutor in Xiamen, if you like to come here, please feel free to send me an e-mail.

163.com|babyhare

Best regards

Nancy
Feb 17, 2008 19:08
GUEST73479 Hi, I am going to China alone at the beginning of March. I am very scared because I am a single female traveling alone and I dont speak any mandarin. Similarly to you, I want it to be a great adventure as well, so despite all my reasons not to go, I am going to go. My plan is to fly into Hong Kong and travel up the coast to Beijing. From there, I am going to continue onto Korea and Japan. I am 24 years old and consider myself to be a great travel partner. I have studied French my whole life - thats what intrigued me about you! Let me know a little about yourself/your plans and let me know if you are interested in meeting up. You can e mail me at gmail.com|loriospina
Feb 19, 2008 06:53
GUESTZEMING Me too plan to go Beijing early 1st march alone from
kota kinabalu-Macau-Chu Hai-Guang Chou-Beijing
via train.my email add. hotmail.com|zmkong75
Feb 26, 2008 11:18
GUESTBENJAMIN Am interested. ow does it go although have also send a message to your mail box.
yahoo.com|vanessa_4real2000
Feb 26, 2008 11:24
GUESTBENJAMIN Am willing to travel to China but looking for a teaher who can teach me Madarin. I will be happy if he/she can also get me an accomodation. yahoo.com|vanessa_4real2000
Mar 7, 2008 03:18
GUESTSAMUEL I plan to have a visit trip to Kunming sometime mid-June 2008 for about two weeks. I am english and chinese speaking. I am 27 years old. I am looking a female accompany that can travel with. Please contact me if you are interested. yahoo.com|yitsengleong
Nov 27, 2009 10:10
GUEST14112 hi, Im Darren from Malaysia, I would like to go China for travelling next winter during February just after Chinese New Year, that would be beautiful snow view at jiu zai gou Paradise , i was wondering would u still intrested to go, pls email me at yahoo.com.sg|darrentan95
Oct 22, 2010 03:58
GUESTMALLORC... Very enlightening and beneficial to someone whose been out of the circuit for a long time.

- Kris
Nov 5, 2010 03:32
  • WHOAMI
After reading all your responses I feel bad. Just Call me girls and I will be at your service. I came to China 6 yrs ago and I know nothing about the people, culture and language etc., I survived and enjoy living here. Willing to help you thats all. Help with NO EXPECTATIONS or whatsoever! cheers.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hi I'm looking for someone to travel with,,,,
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code